Royal Thai Tu Harry
His Royal Highness Harry, the Duke of Sussex, is known affectionately as Harry. Prince Harry is the youngest son of Charles, Prince of Wales and Diana, Princess of Wales, and the fourth grandchild of Queen Elizabeth II.
He launched the Invictus Games in 2014 and powered several other organizations.
He fought on the front lines of the Afghanistan War for 77 days and became a royal shame in 2012 when pictures showed him playing pool and partying late into the night in one room. Vegas hotel leak.
After completing his studies at Elton in 2003, he spent a gap year in Australia, working on a cattle ranch.
Harry is a member of the British royal family and a descendant of Elimar I, Earl of Oldenburg and the fourth grandchild of Queen Elizabeth II.
His younger brother is Prince William, Duke of Cambridge.
His parents are Charles, Prince of Wales, and Diana, Princess of Wales.
He broke up with Cressida Bonas in 2014, and he started a relationship with Meghan Markle in 2016. The two married on May 19, 2018. In May 2019, they welcomed a baby boy named Archie. Markle gave birth to their second child, a daughter named Lilibet, on June 4, 2021.
Thai Tu Harry birthday 15-9-1984 (at the age of 38).
Where is Royal Thai Tu Harry's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Thai Tu Harry was born in London, of England. Mr, whose Zodiac is Virgo, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Rat. Thai Tu Harry's global rank is 1802 and whose rank is 1 in list of famous Royal. Population of the world in 1984 is about 4.769 billions persons.
Prince Harry Portrait
A new photo of Harry
Prince Harry and his wife
Prince Harry with his wife
His Royal Highness Harry and Meghan
Top famous Royal
Top famous Zodiac of Virgo
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Rat
Top celebrities born in 1984
Top celebrities born in September
Top celebrities born in 15th
Born in London
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1984 and 15-9
Events in the world in the birth year of Thai Tu Harry
- Syria frees captured US Navy pilot, Lieut. Robert C. Goodman, Jr. (Jan. 3).
- US and Vatican exchange diplomats after 116-year hiatus (Jan. 10).
- Reagan orders US Marines withdrawn from Beirut international peacekeeping force (Feb. 7).
- Yuri V. Andropov dies at 69; Konstantin U. Chernenko, 72, named Soviet leader (Feb. 9). Background: Rulers of Russia since 1533
- Italy and Vatican agree to end Roman Catholicism as state religion (Feb. 18).
- Soviet Union withdraws from summer Olympic games in US, and other bloc nations follow (May 7 et seq.).
- José Napoleón Duarte, moderate, elected president of El Salvador (May 11).
- Three hundred slain as Indian Army occupies Sikh Golden Temple in Amritsar (June 6).
- Indian Prime Minister Indira Gandhi assassinated by two Sikh bodyguards; 1,000 killed in anti-Sikh riots; son Rajiv succeeds her (Oct. 31).
- Toxic gas leaks from Union Carbide plant in Bhopal, India, killing 2,000 and injuring 150,000 (Dec. 3).
Birthday Thai Tu Harry (15-9) in history
- Day 15-9 year 1789: The U.S. Department of Foreign Affairs changed its name to the Department of State.
- Day 15-9 year 1821: Costa Rica, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, and El Salvador gained independence.
- Day 15-9 year 1835: Naturalist Charles Darwin and the HMS Beagle have reached the Galapagos Islands.
- Day 15-9 year 1917: Alexander Kerensky proclaimed Russia a republic.
- Day 15-9 year 1935: The Nuremberg Laws deprived Jews of their citizenship and made the Swastika the official emblem of Nazi Germany.
- Day 15-9 year 1963: A church bombing in Birmingham, Alabama, killed four young black girls.
- Day 15-9 year 1989: Pulitzer Prize-winning author Robert Penn Warren, the first poet laureate of the United States, died.
- Day 15-9 year 2004: The National Hockey League lockout began. The 2004-2005 season would ultimately be canceled.