Website Bing.Com

Image of Bing.Com #
169
Website

Bing.Com

Working place: Washington D.C

Founding day: 1-5-2009 (15 years old)

Population of the world 2009: 6.8 billions

Global rank: #98013

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Bing

Email: updating

Phone number: updating

Website Bing.Com profile

Who is Website Bing.Com?
Bing is a search engine developed by Microsoft and largely known as a search engine website accessible by accessing Bing. com. Born in early 2009, until now Bing. com ranks 31st globally in terms of traffic. Owning a total number of visits about 1.2 billion times per month and the average visit duration is 7 minutes 25 seconds. Among them, up to 67.15% are male, the remaining 32.85% are female. The majority of visitors are in the age group of 25-34 years old (accounting for 29.96%), and from 18-24 years old (accounting for 22.31%). The largest website traffic is direct traffic, with 87% of the total traffic. (Stats for October 2022
History of formation and development:
Bing (formerly Live Search, Windows Live Search and MSN Search) was introduced on May 28, 2009 by Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer during the All Things D conference in San Diego and officially launched on June 3, 2009.
MSN Search
MSN Search was first launched in the fall of 1998 and used search results returned by Inktomi.In early 1999, MSN Search was launched. a listing display version from Looksmart.Upgrade began as a beta program in November 2004, and was released in beta in February 2005. T
Windows Live Search
The first public beta of Windows Live Search was revealed on March 8, 2006, with the final release on September 11, 2006 replacing MSN entirely. Search.
During the transition from MSN Search to Windows Live Search, Microsoft stopped using Picsearch as ha offers them an image search and starts doing the image search themselves, using its own image search algorithm.
Live Search
On March 21, 2007, it was announced that Microsoft would be separating Live Search development from the Windows Live service family.
Microsoft recognizes that trademark issues will persist as long as the word "Live" remains in the service name. In an effort to create a new name for Microsoft's search services, Live Search was officially replaced by Bing on June 3, 2009.
Features of Websie:
  • Access information outside of search, such as historical events, interesting photos, and news
  • Good video indexing for searchers and webmaster users
  • Aesthetically pleasing user interface, due to Windows live search technology
  • Continuously updated with new features to compete with Google and Google Chrome
  • Watch the video thumbnail, when hovering the mouse over the video thumbnail icon, the video will automatically play
  • Search images from a continuously scrolling image results page with variable settings such as size, presentation, color, style and person
  • Search videos with variable settings changeable length, screen size, resolution and source
 
 

Close relationship

Updating!

Body measurements of members

How tall is Website Bing.Com? What Bing.Com's weight?
Height: updating
Weight: updating
Measurements: updating

Summary of Bing.Com profile

When was Website Bing.Com born?
Bing.Com founding day 1-5-2009 (at the age of 15).
Where is Website Bing.Com's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Bing.Com was born in Washington D.C, of United States. is a Website, whose Zodiac is Taurus, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Ox. Bing.Com's global rank is 98013 and whose rank is 169 in list of famous Website. Population of the world in 2009 is about 6.8 billions persons.
Special event in 1-5-2009: For the first time in 341 years, a woman is appointed as poet laureate of the United Kingdom. Carol Ann Duffy, 53, will take over the post from current poet laureate Andrew Motion.
Celebrities born in:
/

Photos/ Images

Bing.com is a search engine developed by Microsoft
Bing.com is a search engine developed by Microsoft
Bing.com Website Interface
Bing.com Website Interface
Bing.com Website Traffic Statistics
Bing.com Website Traffic Statistics
Bing.com main traffic is direct visit
Bing.com main traffic is direct visit

Bing.Com ranking

Comment

Bing.com 02/12/22 17:55
Bing. com ra mắt ứng dụng Microsoft Bing


Comment:
(Use English or Vietnamese)
Your name:
Cotent:

 

Other famous Website

Famous people born in Washington D.C

Note about Website Bing.Com

Bing.Com infomation and profile updated by nguoinoitieng.tv.