AOE commentator Tuan Tien Ti
Tuan Tien Ti
Living place: Ha Noi
Birthday: 29-11-1993 (30 years old)
Population of Vietnam 1993: 69,64 millions
Global rank: #93
Email: [email protected]
Phone number: updating
Tuan Tien Ty, whose real name is Phi Anh Tuan, is a leading commentator of AOE Vietnam. He impresses with his wit, humor, and deep understanding of AOE. He is also called by AOE fans with the title "Soul of AOE Vietnam".
Since he was a boy, Tuan Tien Ty has shown himself to be a hyperactive boy, many mischief but also innocent. same humour. But he is always someone who knows how to balance his time between playing and studying. Therefore, in the college entrance exam in 2012, he passed the exam to the Banking Academy with a score of 20.5. After going to Hanoi to study, he quickly adapted to life in Hanoi. With a hobby of playing empire, Tuan Tien Ti often goes to match venues to watch, he also actively gets to know people. When at home, he often goes to research forums and matches and actively contacted the tournament organizers to ask for comments.
In early 2012, after graduating from university and enjoying Having adjusted to life in Hanoi for a while, Tuan Tien Ty embarked on the realization of his burning passion. Start by regularly going to the places where the matches are held, standing behind to watch and actively getting to know people. When he returned home, the young man again worked hard on the forums, searched for information on the organization of the tournament and boldly contacted the BTC, proposing ideas to participate in comments. But thanks to his acquaintance with a brother who worked in the organizing committee of some tournaments, Tuan Tien Ty was allowed to comment on some small matches. And after only a short time, he has been invited to comment on many major tournaments, becoming an "unforgettable" editorial commentator of AOE Vietnam.
Currently, Tuan Tien Ty has been became an official commentator for a game development company AOE. He is also a close friend of the prodigy AOE The sparrow goes to the sun.
Weight: about 68 kg
Measurement of 3 rings: updating
Tuan Tien Ti birthday 29-11-1993 (at the age of 30).
Where is AOE commentator Tuan Tien Ti's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Tuan Tien Ti was born in Thai Binh, of Vietnam. Mr working and living in Ha Noi, of Vietnam. Mr, whose Zodiac is Sagittarius, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Rooster. Tuan Tien Ti's global rank is 93 and whose rank is 1 in list of famous AOE commentator. Population of Vietnam in 1993 is about 69,64 millions persons.
Portrait of AOE commentator Tuan Tien Billion
Tuan Tien Billion in a bachelor's shirt of Banking Academy
Tuan Tien Billion is the leading commentator of AOE Vietnam
Top famous AOE commentator
Top famous Zodiac of Sagittarius
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Rooster
Top celebrities born in 1993
Top celebrities born in November
Top celebrities born in 29th
Born in Thai Binh
Events in 1993 and 29-11
Events in the world in the birth year of Tuan Tien Ti
- Vaclav Havel elected Czech President (Jan. 26).
- British House of Commons approves European unity pact (May 20). Maastricht Treaty takes effect, creating European Union (Nov. 1).
- Twenty-two UN troops killed in Somalia (June 5).
- Israeli-Palestinian accord reached (Aug. 28).
- Yeltsin's forces crush revolt in Russian Parliament (Oct. 4 et seq.).
- China breaks nuclear test moratorium (Oct. 5).
- South Africa adopts majority rule constitution (Nov. 18).
Birthday Tuan Tien Ti (29-11) in history
- Day 29-11 year 1924: Italian composer Giacomo Puccini died in Brussels before he could complete his opera "Turandot.'"
- Day 29-11 year 1929: Commander Richard E. Byrd and a crew of three became the first to fly over the South Pole.
- Day 29-11 year 1947: The United Nations voted to grant the Jewish people a homeland to be established in Palestine.
- Day 29-11 year 1963: President Johnson named a commission headed by Earl Warren to investigate the assassination of President Kennedy.
- Day 29-11 year 1986: Actor Cary Grant died in Davenport, Iowa, at age 82.
- Day 29-11 year 2001: Beatle George Harrison died of cancer.