Basketball players Marcus Smart
168 Basketball players
Living place: Texas
Birthday: 6-3-1994 (28 years old)
Population of the world 1994: 5.602 billions
Global rank: #15166
Phone number: updating
Versatile defender who was selected 6 overall in the 2014 NBA Draft by the Boston Celtics. He played two years of college basketball with the Oklahoma State Cowboys, where he was named the Big 12 Freshman Year Player and USBWA National of the Year in 2013. He helped lead the US to gold. at the 2013 FIBA World U19 Championship.
He and Kansas guard Ben McLemore were both second-team All-American Consensus in 2013.
Height: 1.91 m
Weight: 100 kg
Marcus Smart birthday 6-3-1994 (at the age of 28).
Where is Basketball players Marcus Smart's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Marcus Smart was born in Texas, of United States. is a Basketball players, whose Zodiac is Pisces, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Dog. Marcus Smart's global rank is 15166 and whose rank is 168 in list of famous Basketball players. Population of the world in 1994 is about 5.602 billions persons.
Marcus Smart Basketball Player Portrait
Boston Celtics hero Marcus Smart
A new photo of Marcus Smart- Famous Texas basketball player
Top famous Basketball players
Top famous Zodiac of Pisces
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Dog
Top celebrities born in 1994
Top celebrities born in March
Top celebrities born in 6th
Born in Texas
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1994 and 6-3
Events in the world in the birth year of Marcus Smart
- Serbs' heavy weapons pound Sarajevo (Jan. 5-6).
- Thousands dead in Rwanda massacre (April 6).
- South Africa holds first interracial national election (April 29); Nelson Mandela elected President.
- Israel signs accord with Palestinians (May 4), peace treaty with Jordan (Oct. 17).
- IRA declares cease-fire in Northern Ireland (Aug. 31). Ulster Protestants declare cease-fire (Oct. 13).
- Aristide returns to Haiti (Oct. 4), forms Government with Prime Minister and full Cabinet (Nov. 9).
- US sends forces to Persian Gulf (Oct. 7).
- Russians attack secessionist Republic of Chechnya (Dec. 11 et seq.).
Birthday Marcus Smart (6-3) in history
- Day 6-3 year 1836: The Alamo fell to Mexican forces.
- Day 6-3 year 1857: The Supreme Court ruled in Dred Scott v. Sandford that slaves were not citizens.
- Day 6-3 year 1930: Clarence Birdseye started to sell prepackaged frozen food for the first time, in Springfield, Massachusetts.
- Day 6-3 year 1957: The former British colonies of Togoland and the Gold Coast united to form independent Ghana.
- Day 6-3 year 1981: Walter Cronkite, "the most trusted man in America," retired from the CBS Evening News and was replaced by Dan Rather.
- Day 6-3 year 1997: Queen Elizabeth II launched the first royal website.