Businessmen Nguyen Thai Nga
Nguyen Thai Nga
Living place: Ho Chi Minh
Birthday: 13-1-1984 (38 years old)
Population of Vietnam 1984: 57,69 millions
Global rank: #78220
Phone number: updating
Nguyen Thai Nga birthday 13-1-1984 (at the age of 38).
Where is Businessmen Nguyen Thai Nga's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Nguyen Thai Nga was born in Ho Chi Minh, of Vietnam. Ms, whose Zodiac is Capricorn, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Pig. Nguyen Thai Nga's global rank is 78220 and whose rank is 1075 in list of famous Businessmen. Population of Vietnam in 1984 is about 57,69 millions persons.
Portrait of businessman Nguyen Thai Nga
businessman Nguyen Thai Nga owns beautiful beauty
image of businessman Nguyen Thai Nga appeared at a company event
Top famous Businessmen
Top famous Zodiac of Capricorn
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Pig
Top celebrities born in 1984
Top celebrities born in January
Top celebrities born in 13th
Born in Ho Chi Minh
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1984 and 13-1
Events in the world in the birth year of Nguyen Thai Nga
- Syria frees captured US Navy pilot, Lieut. Robert C. Goodman, Jr. (Jan. 3).
- US and Vatican exchange diplomats after 116-year hiatus (Jan. 10).
- Reagan orders US Marines withdrawn from Beirut international peacekeeping force (Feb. 7).
- Yuri V. Andropov dies at 69; Konstantin U. Chernenko, 72, named Soviet leader (Feb. 9). Background: Rulers of Russia since 1533
- Italy and Vatican agree to end Roman Catholicism as state religion (Feb. 18).
- Soviet Union withdraws from summer Olympic games in US, and other bloc nations follow (May 7 et seq.).
- José Napoleón Duarte, moderate, elected president of El Salvador (May 11).
- Three hundred slain as Indian Army occupies Sikh Golden Temple in Amritsar (June 6).
- Indian Prime Minister Indira Gandhi assassinated by two Sikh bodyguards; 1,000 killed in anti-Sikh riots; son Rajiv succeeds her (Oct. 31).
- Toxic gas leaks from Union Carbide plant in Bhopal, India, killing 2,000 and injuring 150,000 (Dec. 3).
Birthday Nguyen Thai Nga (13-1) in history
- Day 13-1 year 1898: French writer Emile Zola published his "J'Accuse" letter, accusing the French of a cover-up in the Alfred Dreyfus treason case.
- Day 13-1 year 1941: Novelist James Joyce died in Zurich.
- Day 13-1 year 1990: Douglas Wilder of Virginia became the first elected African-American governor in the United States.
- Day 13-1 year 1999: Michael Jordan announced his second retirement from the NBA. He would "unretire" again in 2001.
- Day 13-1 year 2002: After 17,162 performances, The Fantasticks ended its almost 42-year off-Broadway run.
- Day 13-1 year 2004: Joseph Darby, a U.S. soldier at Iraq's Abu Ghraib prison, reported U.S. abuses of Iraqi prisoners to the Army's Criminal Investigations Division..