Businessmen Tran Mai Anh
Tran Mai Anh
Living place: Da Nang
Birthday: 26-1-2000 (23 years old)
Population of Vietnam 2000: 77,63 millions
Global rank: #89283
Phone number: updating
Tran Mai Anh is known as the Gen Z girl who currently manages and operates the Babylon spa and Babylon M brands. This is a pioneer in innovation in the field of consulting, management and service operation. spa in the hotel.
It is known that, after graduating from high school, Mai Anh re "upstream" to Da Nang to study economics at university with the belief that this is a place to start a career in the future. When she was still a student, Mai Anh worked part-time jobs from serving coffee shops, organizing events, and hosting programs in the hope of gaining more experience as quickly as possible. "I realize that going to university is very important, however, I choose to go out to work and learn first, then come back to start studying later," Mai Anh shared, she also said that The decision to pause her studies from year 2 is the second "upstream" in her life. Realizing that she is a person of personality, she always chooses to go against the majority, that's why this Z gen girl has 2 daring to go "upstream".
Applying the experiences from part-time jobs, dare to think, dare to do of youth, Mai Anh has established a company about event tourism in Da Nang, when he was only 20 years old with more than 20 employees of different ages, it was inevitable to stumble a few times at the age of 20. "During the past epidemic season. Most of the activities are suspended, I try to maintain through the pandemic. At that time, it seemed that there was not enough knowledge and not enough "resistance" to the market. The arrogance, eagerness, and overconfidence of youth have also taught me valuable lessons," Mai Anh shared. After the pandemic, Mai Anh's company has also gradually recovered its business rhythm. Mai Anh considers the epidemic period as her first lesson. Mai Anh "encroached" into the field of beauty, combined with the project of consulting, managing and operating the Babylon spa brand and Babylon M - an innovation pioneer. in the field of consulting, managing and operating spa services in hotels
Tran Mai Anh birthday 26-1-2000 (at the age of 23).
Where is Businessmen Tran Mai Anh's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Tran Mai Anh was born in Ho Chi Minh, of Vietnam. Ms working and living in Da Nang, of Vietnam. Ms, whose Zodiac is Aquarius, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Cat. Tran Mai Anh's global rank is 89283 and whose rank is 1295 in list of famous Businessmen. Population of Vietnam in 2000 is about 77,63 millions persons.
Portrait of businessman Tran Mai Anh
Tran Mai Anh owns beautiful beauty
Tran Mai Anh is currently managing and operating Babylon spa and Babylon M brands
Daily life image of Tran Mai Anh
Top famous Businessmen
Top famous Zodiac of Aquarius
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Cat
Top celebrities born in 2000
Top celebrities born in January
Top celebrities born in 26th
Born in Ho Chi Minh
Events in 2000 and 26-1
Events in the world in the birth year of Tran Mai Anh
- Austria at center of European dispute after conservative People's Party forms coalition with the far-right Freedom Party, headed by xenophobe Jörg Haider (Feb. 3).
- Reformists win control of Iranian parliament for first time since 1979 Islamic revolution (Feb. 26).
- Governing of Northern Ireland passes back and forth between Britain and nascent Northern Irish parliament; major dispute over IRA's refusal to disarm (Feb-May).
- Former Indonesian president Suharto under house arrest, charged with corruption and abuse of power (May 29).
- Presidents of North and South Korea sign peace accord, and at least symbolically, end a half-century of antagonism (June 13).
- Vicente Fox Quesada elected president of Mexico, ending 71 years of one-party rule by the Institutional Revolutionary Party (PRI) (July 2).
- Concorde crash kills 113 near Paris (July 25).
- Palestinians and Israelis clash, spurred by visit of right-wing Israeli leader Ariel Sharon to a joint Jewish/Muslim holy site; "Al Aksa intifada" continues unabated (Sept. 30 et seq.).
- Nationwide uprising overthrows Yugoslavian president Milosevic (Oct. 5); Vojislav Kostunica sworn in as president (Oct. 7).
- U.S. sailors on Navy destroyer Cole die in Yemen terrorist explosion (Oct. 12).
- Mad cow disease alarms Europe (Nov. 30 et seq.).
- See also: 2000 Year in Review and 2000 Month-by-Month
Birthday Tran Mai Anh (26-1) in history
- Day 26-1 year 1788: The first European settlers landed in Sydney, Australia.
- Day 26-1 year 1802: Congress passed an act calling for establishment of a library within the US Capitol.
- Day 26-1 year 1837: Michigan became the 26th state in the United States.
- Day 26-1 year 1950: India, three years after gaining its independence from the United Kingdom, formally became a republic.
- Day 26-1 year 1979: Former Vice President Nelson Rockefeller died in New York at age 70.
- Day 26-1 year 1988: Andrew Lloyd Webber's The Phantom of the Opera opened on Broadway. It would go on to become the longest-running Broadway show.
- Day 26-1 year 1993: Vaclav Havel was elected president of the new Czech Republic.
- Day 26-1 year 2001: A magnitude 7.7 earthquake rocked the Indian state of Gujarat, killing more than 20,000 people.
- Day 26-1 year 2004: President Hamid Karzai signed the new constitution of Afghanistan.