DJ Meomeo (Tran Minh Ngoc Tu)
Meomeo (Tran Minh Ngoc Tu)
Living place: Ha Noi
Birthday: ?-?-1999 (23 years old)
Population of Vietnam 1999: 76,6 millions
Global rank: #67440
Phone number: 0963 528 498
Meomeo (Tran Minh Ngoc Tu) birthday ?-?-1999 (at the age of 23).
Where is DJ Meomeo (Tran Minh Ngoc Tu)'s birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Meomeo (Tran Minh Ngoc Tu) was born in Ha Noi, of Vietnam. Ms, whose Zodiac is (don't know), and who Chinese Zodiac is The Cat. Meomeo (Tran Minh Ngoc Tu)'s global rank is 67440 and whose rank is 435 in list of famous DJ. Population of Vietnam in 1999 is about 76,6 millions persons.
- Celebrities named Meomeo
- Celebrities named Tu
- Celebrities named Ngoc Tu
- Celebrities named Minh Ngoc Tu
- Celebrities named Tran Minh Ngoc Tu
Portrait of DJ Meomeo
She owns a pretty face of a 'Dj doll' standard with a charming personality style
DJ Meo Meo is a familiar face in the EDM music community in Hanoi
Up to now she She has many years in the profession and has achieved many achievements
Top famous DJ
Top famous Zodiac of Pisces
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Cat
Top celebrities born in 1999
Born in Ha Noi
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1999 and 31-2
Events in the world in the birth year of Meomeo (Tran Minh Ngoc Tu)
- Russian president Boris Yeltsin survives impeachment hearings (May), reshuffles his cabinet twice (May, Aug.), and takes military action against Islamic separatists in Dagestan and Chechnya. Background: 1999 in Review.
- Nelson Mandela, first black president of South Africa, steps down (June 16), and Thabo Mbeki takes over.
- War erupts in Kosovo after Yugoslavia's president Slobodan Milosevic clamps down on the province, massacring and deporting ethnic Albanians. NATO begins Operation Allied Force on March 24, 1999, launching air strikes against Belgrade for 78 consecutive days until Milosevic relents. Background: Timeline: The Splintering of Kosovo and Timeline: NATO in Kosovo.
- Magnitude 7.4 earthquake kills more than 15,600 and leaves 600,000 homeless in Turkey (Aug. 17).
- East Timor population votes for independence from Indonesia (Aug. 30, 1999), which causes pro-Indonesian forces to massacre and uproot thousands of East Timorese.
- Pakistani government is overthrown in the midst of economic strife and intensified fighting with India over Kashmir (Oct. 12). Background: 1999 in Review.
- The world awaits the consequences of the Y2K bug, with more drastic millennial theorists warning of Armageddon.
- See also: 1999 Year in Review: News of the World