Hot Teen Bui Khanh Linh
109 Hot Teen
Bui Khanh Linh
Living place: Quang Ninh
Birthday: ?-?-2003 (19 years old)
Population of Vietnam 2003: 80,47 millions
Global rank: #74301
Phone number: updating
Bui Khanh Linh is a beautiful and talented schoolgirl. Currently, Khanh Linh is living and studying at Quang Ninh.
Khanh Linh owns a beautiful face with a high nose bridge, beautiful eyes and a charming smile. Despite her modest height, Khanh Linh always knows how to dress stylishly to cover her shortcomings. Therefore, Khanh Linh always "cheats" in height. Khanh Linh always chooses cool and personality outfits for herself every time she appears. Therefore, she always receives thousands of likes and shares from the online community in every picture Linh posts on her personal page. Currently, Khanh Linh's personal page has nearly 20 followers on Facebook and nearly 55 thousand followers on Tiktok account, an extremely impressive number. Although her relatively young age has been known by many people, Khanh Linh feels extremely happy, she always considers it as her motivation to try to improve herself more and more.
In addition to her beautiful face, Khanh Linh also has the ability to talk very attractive and humorous. Khanh Linh said that, in addition to studying, Khanh Linh often watches movies, plays games, and dances, etc. With a passion for contemporary dance art, Khanh Linh has the desire to become a professional Dancer in the future. future. To realize that dream, Khanh Linh always knows what to do right now.
I wish Khanh Linh's plans and plans will become reality in the near future.
Bui Khanh Linh birthday ?-?-2003 (at the age of 19).
Where is Hot Teen Bui Khanh Linh's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Bui Khanh Linh was born in Quang Ninh, of Vietnam. Ms, whose Zodiac is (don't know), and who Chinese Zodiac is The Goat. Bui Khanh Linh's global rank is 74301 and whose rank is 109 in list of famous Hot Teen. Population of Vietnam in 2003 is about 80,47 millions persons.
Close-up of Khanh Linh's beautiful face
Khanh Linh is beautiful and personality
Khanh Linh's image is beautiful and gentle
Top famous Hot Teen
Top famous Zodiac of Pisces
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Goat
Top celebrities born in 2003
Born in Quang Ninh
Comment: Your name:
Events in 2003 and 31-2
Events in the world in the birth year of Bui Khanh Linh
- North Korea withdraws from treaty on the nonproliferation of nuclear weapons (Jan. 10).
- In State of the Union address, Bush announces that he is ready to attack Iraq even without a UN mandate (Jan. 28). (For an account of the U.S. build-up to war in Iraq, see News of the Nation, 2003.)
- Ariel Sharon elected Israeli prime minister (Jan. 29).
- Nine-week general strike in Venezuela calling for President Chavez's resignation ends in defeat (Feb. 2).
- U.S. Secretary of State Powell presents Iraq war rationale to UN, citing its WMD as imminent threat to world security (Feb. 5).
- U.S. and Britain launch war against Iraq (March 19). See also Iraq war timeline.
- Baghdad falls to U.S. troops (April 9).
- First Palestinian prime minister, Mahmoud Abbas, sworn in (April 29).
- U.S.-backed "road map" for peace proposed for Middle East (April 30). Background
- The U.S. declares official end to combat operations in Iraq (May 1).
- Terrorists strike in Saudi Arabia, killing 34 at Western compound; Al-Qaeda suspected (May 12).
- Burmese opposition leader Aung San Suu Kyi again placed under house arrest by military regime (May 30).
- International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) discovers Iran's concealed nuclear activities and calls for intensified inspections (June 18).
- Palestinian militant groups announce ceasefire toward Israel (June 29).
- Liberia's autocratic president Charles Taylor forced to leave civil-war ravaged country (Aug. 11). Background
- NATO assumes control of peacekeeping force in Afghanistan (Aug. 11). Background
- Libya accepts blame for 1988 bombing of flight over Lockerbie, Scotland; agrees to pay $2.7 billion to the families of the 270 victims (Aug. 15).
- Suicide bombing destroys UN headquarters in Baghdad, killing 24, including top envoy Sergio Vieira de Mello (Aug. 19).
- Palestinian suicide bombing in Jerusalem kills 20 Israelis, including 6 children (Aug. 19).
- After Israel retaliates for suicide bombing by killing top member of Hamas, militant Palestinian groups formally withdraw from cease-fire in effect since June 29 (Aug. 24).
- Palestinian Prime Minister Mahmoud Abbas resigns; "road map" to peace effectively collapses (Sept. 6). Background
- The Bush administration reverses policy, agreeing to transfer power to an interim Iraqi government in early 2004 (Nov. 14).
- Suicide bombers attack two synagogues in Istanbul, Turkey, killing 25 (Nov. 15).
- Another terrorist attack in Istanbul kills 26 (Nov. 20). Al-Qaeda suspected in both. See suspected al-Qaeda terrorist attacks.
- Georgian president Eduard Shevardnadze resigns after weeks of protests (Nov. 23).
- Paul Martin succeeds Jean Chretien as Canadian prime minister (Dec. 12).
- Saddam Hussein is captured by American troops (Dec. 13).
- Libyan leader Muammar Qaddafi announces he will give up weapons program (Dec. 19).