Marketing Online Dinh Tien Dung
Dinh Tien Dung
Living place: Hai Duong
Birthday: ?-?-1994 (28 years old)
Population of Vietnam 1994: 70,84 millions
Global rank: #1413
Phone number: 0964 361 994
Dinh Tien Dung - a guy from Hai Duong succeeds with Online Marketing, attracting more than 300 thousand followers on his personal Facebook page. Since 2013, due to a chance with Facebook, Tien Dung decided to delve deeper into this industry, Dung has been doing this job for nearly 10 years, up to now, this guy has achieved certain successes. A saying that becomes Dinh Tien Dung's life motto is: "When you work hard and persistently, the results you get will be numbers".
Dinh Tien Dung birthday ?-?-1994 (at the age of 28).
Where is Marketing Online Dinh Tien Dung's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Dinh Tien Dung was born in Hai Duong, of Vietnam. Mr, whose Zodiac is (don't know), and who Chinese Zodiac is The Dog. Dinh Tien Dung's global rank is 1413 and whose rank is 3 in list of famous Marketing Online. Population of Vietnam in 1994 is about 70,84 millions persons.
Portrait of Dinh Tien Dung
Dinh Tien Dung succeeding with Online Marketing
Dinh Tien Dung is always dedicated and dedicated to Online Marketing
Daily life image of Dinh Tien Dung
Top famous Marketing Online
Top famous Zodiac of Pisces
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Dog
Top celebrities born in 1994
Born in Hai Duong
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1994 and 31-2
Events in the world in the birth year of Dinh Tien Dung
- Serbs' heavy weapons pound Sarajevo (Jan. 5-6).
- Thousands dead in Rwanda massacre (April 6).
- South Africa holds first interracial national election (April 29); Nelson Mandela elected President.
- Israel signs accord with Palestinians (May 4), peace treaty with Jordan (Oct. 17).
- IRA declares cease-fire in Northern Ireland (Aug. 31). Ulster Protestants declare cease-fire (Oct. 13).
- Aristide returns to Haiti (Oct. 4), forms Government with Prime Minister and full Cabinet (Nov. 9).
- US sends forces to Persian Gulf (Oct. 7).
- Russians attack secessionist Republic of Chechnya (Dec. 11 et seq.).