Only Toker Babykopo Home
8 Only Toker
Babykopo Home is one of the Tiktokers loved by the online community for building a channel about food, simple but extremely attractive content. Babykopo aka Kopo's mother whose real name is Pham Thu Huong. She graduated from Cardiff Metropolitan University and then returned to her home country to settle down. Before becoming a Tiktoker, she used to make content on the Youtube platform. After the channel grew, the creative content became more diverse, she decided to encroach on the Tiktok platform. Thu Huong's Tik Tok Babykopo Home account currently owns more than 6.4 million followers, and 255.4 million likes. Meanwhile, her Babykopo Home fanpage has more than 1.1 million followers, Youtube channel has more than 1.37 million subscribers.
Appearing in the clip, Thu Huong always identifies herself as a pregnant duck mother, but in fact, she has a very pretty and kind face. Many people have commented that Huong's "kindness" to the point of being a little overweight is very suitable for food reviews and inspiring eating for viewers. Wish Thu Huong and her food channel will grow more and more.
Babykopo Home birthday 11-2-1991 (at the age of 32).
Where is Only Toker Babykopo Home's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Babykopo Home was born in Ho Chi Minh, of Vietnam. Ms, whose Zodiac is Aquarius, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Horse. Babykopo Home's global rank is 333 and whose rank is 8 in list of famous Only Toker. Population of Vietnam in 1991 is about 67,24 millions persons.
Portrait photo of Tiktoker Babykopo Home
New image of Tiktoker Babykopo Home
Tiktoker has a cute face and bright smile
Tiktoker Babykopo Home image in a clip on her channel
Top famous Only Toker
Top famous Zodiac of Aquarius
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Horse
Top celebrities born in 1991
Born in Ho Chi Minh
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1991 and 11-2
Events in the world in the birth year of Babykopo Home
- Cease-fire ends Persian Gulf War (April 3); UN forces are victorious. Background: The Persian Gulf War
- Europeans end sanctions on South Africa (April 15). South African Parliament repeals apartheid laws (June 5).
- France agrees to sign 1968 treaty banning spread of atomic weapons (June 3). China accepts nuclear nonproliferation treaty (Aug. 10). Bush-Gorbachev summit negotiates strategic arms reduction treaty (July 31).
- Communist Government of Albania resigns (June 4).
- Warsaw Pact dissolved (July 1).
- Boris Yeltsin becomes first freely elected president of Russian Republic (July 10). Yeltsin's stock increases when he takes a prominent role in suppressing an anti-Gorbachev coup by communist hardliners (Aug. 18-22). Background: Rulers of Russia since 1533
- Lithuania, Estonia, and Latvia win independence from USSR (Aug. 25); US recognizes them (Sept. 2).
- Haitian troops seize president in uprising (Sept. 30). US suspends assistance to Haiti (Oct. 1).
- US indicts two Libyans in 1988 bombing of Pan Am Flight 103 over Lockerbie, Scotland (Nov. 15).
- Soviet Union breaks up after President Gorbachev's resignation; constituent republics form Commonwealth of Independent States (Dec. 25). Background: Dissolution of the USSR
Birthday Babykopo Home (11-2) in history
- Day 11-2 year 1805: Lewis and Clark's Shoshone guide Sacajawea gave birth to a son, Jean Baptiste.
- Day 11-2 year 1809: Engineer Robert Fulton patented his steamship.
- Day 11-2 year 1858: Saint Bernadette of Lourdes first saw a vision of the Virgin Mary at Lourdes, France, leading to the foundation of the shrine of Lourdes.
- Day 11-2 year 1929: Lateran Treaty was signed, with Italy recognizing the independence and sovereignty of Vatican City.
- Day 11-2 year 1945: Yalta Agreement signed by President Franklin Roosevelt, British Prime Minister Winston Churchill, and Soviet leader Josef Stalin during World War II.
- Day 11-2 year 1970: Japan became the fourth country to put a satellite into orbit.
- Day 11-2 year 1979: Ayatollah Khomeini's followers seized control of the Iran government.
- Day 11-2 year 1989: The Episcopal Church Boston diocese consecrated Barbara Harris as the church's first woman bishop.
- Day 11-2 year 1990: South African resistance leader, Nelson Mandela, was released from prison after more than 27 years.
- Day 11-2 year 2011: As a result of the Arab Spring protests, Egyptian president Hosni Mubarak announces his resignation and hands power of the country over to the military.
- Day 11-2 year 2012: Pop star Whitney Houston died at the Beverly Hilton hotel in Los Angeles, the night before the annual Grammy Awards.