Only Toker Tran Diem My (Mindi)
208 Only Toker
Tran Diem My (Mindi)
Living place: Ho Chi Minh
Birthday: 30-3-1999 (24 years old)
Population of Vietnam 1999: 76,6 millions
Global rank: #3105
Phone number: updating
Tran Diem My, also known by the nickname Mindi, is a Tiktoker, Idol Live Tiktok that owns millions of followers on the Tiktok platform. She is known by the online community through her cute and lovely appearance, often appearing with the image of a chit, innocent, and whiny little sister with her brother. Few people know that she once experienced a poor childhood, had to work many jobs to have money to cover her life. After a while pursuing the job of Idol Tiktok Live, she has become one of the faces that regularly appear on the TikTok Live Vietnam chart.
Tran Diem My (Mindi) birthday 30-3-1999 (at the age of 24).
Where is Only Toker Tran Diem My (Mindi)'s birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Tran Diem My (Mindi) was born in Ha Noi, of Vietnam. Ms working and living in Ho Chi Minh, of Vietnam. Ms, whose Zodiac is Aries, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Cat. Tran Diem My (Mindi)'s global rank is 3105 and whose rank is 208 in list of famous Only Toker. Population of Vietnam in 1999 is about 76,6 millions persons.
Portrait of Tiktok Idol Tran Diem My
Close-up of the beautiful beauty of Idol Tiktok Tran Diem My
Idol Tiktok Tran Diem My attracts millions of followers on the Tiktok platform
New photo of Idol Tiktok Tran Diem My
Top famous Only Toker
Top famous Zodiac of Aries
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Cat
Top celebrities born in 1999
Top celebrities born in March
Top celebrities born in 30th
Born in Ha Noi
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1999 and 30-3
Events in the world in the birth year of Tran Diem My (Mindi)
- Russian president Boris Yeltsin survives impeachment hearings (May), reshuffles his cabinet twice (May, Aug.), and takes military action against Islamic separatists in Dagestan and Chechnya. Background: 1999 in Review.
- Nelson Mandela, first black president of South Africa, steps down (June 16), and Thabo Mbeki takes over.
- War erupts in Kosovo after Yugoslavia's president Slobodan Milosevic clamps down on the province, massacring and deporting ethnic Albanians. NATO begins Operation Allied Force on March 24, 1999, launching air strikes against Belgrade for 78 consecutive days until Milosevic relents. Background: Timeline: The Splintering of Kosovo and Timeline: NATO in Kosovo.
- Magnitude 7.4 earthquake kills more than 15,600 and leaves 600,000 homeless in Turkey (Aug. 17).
- East Timor population votes for independence from Indonesia (Aug. 30, 1999), which causes pro-Indonesian forces to massacre and uproot thousands of East Timorese.
- Pakistani government is overthrown in the midst of economic strife and intensified fighting with India over Kashmir (Oct. 12). Background: 1999 in Review.
- The world awaits the consequences of the Y2K bug, with more drastic millennial theorists warning of Armageddon.
- See also: 1999 Year in Review: News of the World
Birthday Tran Diem My (Mindi) (30-3) in history
- Day 30-3 year 1842: Anesthesia was used for the first time in an operation.
- Day 30-3 year 1856: The Treaty of Paris was signed, ending the Crimean War.
- Day 30-3 year 1867: A treaty for the purchase of Alaska from Russia for the sum of $7.2 million, approximately two cents an acre, was submitted to the U.S. Senate.
- Day 30-3 year 1870: The 15th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution went into effect, guaranteeing the right to vote regardless of race.
- Day 30-3 year 1964: The game show Jeopardy debuted on television.
- Day 30-3 year 1981: President Ronald Reagan was shot in the chest by John Hinckley as he left a Washington hotel.
- Day 30-3 year 2002: The Queen Mother Elizabeth of England died at the age of 101.