Performer Anh Tho
Living place: Ha Noi
Birthday: 3-12-1973 (50 years old)
Population of Vietnam 1973: 45,82 millions
Global rank: #95226
Phone number: updating
Acting Member Anh Tho's full name is Le Anh Tho. She was born in 1973, currently working at Youth Theater. Anh Tho has taken on many roles in the films shown on the prime time frame of VTV. Dubbed "The best osin on the screen", in addition to In life, Anh Tho has a happy family with her husband and two children. Recently she appeared as Miss Hoan –osin in the movie On May 11, Anh Tho shared the first time she refused to play her role Hoan do before that, she had a similar role quite successfully in the movie All One life has a grudge, so he doesn't want to repeat the image that the audience is familiar with. Then, dao actor Khai Anh repeatedly persuaded her, so she began to think again, read more the script and decided to take on the role
When was asked about Anh Tho's feelings when participating in acting as an actor She confided: "As an actor, who doesn't want to be the main character. But with Me, the main role or the supporting role is not as important as whether the audience remembers me are not". With that in mind, she is always responsible for her own role invest and be creative with the role. Few people know that Anh Tho once wanted to quit acting career, because when she was still in school, she always played the main role. Next When she graduated with a good degree, she was almost unemployed due to bad luck. Brother Poetry has learned enough English words, computers, technology… But then I find myself not Combine office work and return to the stage.
Anh Tho birthday 3-12-1973 (at the age of 50).
Where is Performer Anh Tho's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Anh Tho was born in Ha Noi, of Vietnam. Ms, whose Zodiac is Sagittarius, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Ox. Anh Tho's global rank is 95226 and whose rank is 1162 in list of famous Performer. Population of Vietnam in 1973 is about 45,82 millions persons.
Portrait of actor Anh Tho
Actor Anh Tho who passed the exam in all three universities
Daily life image of actress Anh Tho
Actor Anh Tho in a scene in the movie "May 11 Days"
Top famous Performer
Top famous Zodiac of Sagittarius
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Ox
Top celebrities born in 1973
Top celebrities born in December
Top celebrities born in 3rd
Born in Ha Noi
Events in 1973 and 3-12
Events in the world in the birth year of Anh Tho
- Great Britain, Ireland, and Denmark enter European Economic Community (Jan. 1).
- A ceasefire is signed, ending involvement of American ground troops in the Vietnam War. (Jan. 28).
- US bombing of Cambodia ends, marking official halt to 12 years of combat activity in Southeast Asia (Aug. 15).
- Chile's Marxist president, Salvadore Allende, is overthrown (Sept. 11); Gen. Augusto Pinochet takes power.
- Fourth and largest Arab-Israeli conflict begins when Egyptian and Syrian forces attack Israel as Jews mark Yom Kippur, holiest day in their calendar (Oct. 6). Egypt and Israel sign US-sponsored cease-fire accord (Nov. 11). Background: Arab-Israeli Wars
- Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) hikes oil prices tremendously in retaliation for Western countries' involvement in Yom Kippur War.
Birthday Anh Tho (3-12) in history
- Day 3-12 year 1818: Illinois became the 21st state in the United States.
- Day 3-12 year 1833: Oberlin College in Ohio became the first coed institution of higher learning in the U.S.
- Day 3-12 year 1910: Mary Baker Eddy, founder of the Christian Science movement, died.
- Day 3-12 year 1919: French painter and sculptor Pierre A. Renoir died at age 78.
- Day 3-12 year 1967: Dr. Christiaan N. Barnard performed the world's first successful human heart transplant.
- Day 3-12 year 1984: A cloud of deadly poison gas leaked from the Union Carbide plant in Bhopal, India, killing over 4,000 people.