Living place: Quang Ninh
Birthday: 21-5-1993 (30 years old)
Population of Vietnam 1993: 69,64 millions
Global rank: #77467
Phone number: updating
Rica's real name is Nguyen Viet Hung is a rapper who has achieved many successes in his music career. He and Lon Xon Band once won the Champion of the Sing My Song program. He is also one of the prominent faces of the program King of Rap. This 9X rapper has become an impressive and bold name for the underground fan community with his professional performance style.
Rica birthday 21-5-1993 (at the age of 30).
Where is Rapper Rica's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Rica was born in Quang Ninh, of Vietnam. Mr, whose Zodiac is Gemini, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Rooster. Rica's global rank is 77467 and whose rank is 118 in list of famous Rapper. Population of Vietnam in 1993 is about 69,64 millions persons.
Portrait of rapper Rica
New picture of rapper Rica
Photo of rapper Rica taken with artist Trung Anh
Rapper Rica is loved by many people because of his new music style
Top famous Rapper
Top famous Zodiac of Gemini
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Rooster
Top celebrities born in 1993
Top celebrities born in May
Top celebrities born in 21th
Born in Quang Ninh
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1993 and 21-5
Events in the world in the birth year of Rica
- Vaclav Havel elected Czech President (Jan. 26).
- British House of Commons approves European unity pact (May 20). Maastricht Treaty takes effect, creating European Union (Nov. 1).
- Twenty-two UN troops killed in Somalia (June 5).
- Israeli-Palestinian accord reached (Aug. 28).
- Yeltsin's forces crush revolt in Russian Parliament (Oct. 4 et seq.).
- China breaks nuclear test moratorium (Oct. 5).
- South Africa adopts majority rule constitution (Nov. 18).
Birthday Rica (21-5) in history
- Day 21-5 year 1542: Spanish explorer Hernando De Soto died in the Mississippi River during his North American expedition through the Southeastern United States in search of gold and a way to China.
- Day 21-5 year 1881: Clara Barton founded what became the American Red Cross.
- Day 21-5 year 1927: Charles Lindbergh became the first person to fly across the Atlantic (from New York to Paris) in his monoplane, The Spirit of St. Louis.
- Day 21-5 year 1932: Amelia Earhart became the first woman to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean (from Newfoundland to Ireland).
- Day 21-5 year 1956: The first hydrogen bomb to be dropped by air exploded over the Bikini Atoll in the Pacific.
- Day 21-5 year 1989: In Hong Kong, approximately one million people took to the streets to show their support for students protesting for democratic reforms in China’s Tiananmen Square.
- Day 21-5 year 1991: Rajiv Gandhi, former Indian prime minister, was assassinated by a suicide bomber.
- Day 21-5 year 1998: Indonesian President Suharto resigned.
- Day 21-5 year 1999: Susan Lucci finally won a Daytime Emmy on her 19th nomination.
- Day 21-5 year 2003: Christine Todd Whitman announced her resignation as administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency.