Singer Amy Le Anh
Amy Le Anh
Living place: Los Angeles
Birthday: ?-?-1984 (39 years old)
Population of Vietnam 1984: 57,69 millions
Global rank: #87290
Phone number: updating
Amy Le Anh is a female singer who was once given the title "Queen of Ao Dai in tea room" by the audience. On her artistic path, Le Anh always wears the traditional costumes of the nation when standing on stage. It is also because of her special love for Ao Dai that she opened her own Ao Dai show room.
Amy Le Anh birthday ?-?-1984 (at the age of 39).
Where is Singer Amy Le Anh's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Amy Le Anh was born in Ho Chi Minh, of Vietnam. Ms working and living in Los Angeles, California- United States. Ms, whose Zodiac is (don't know), and who Chinese Zodiac is The Rat. Amy Le Anh's global rank is 87290 and whose rank is 1669 in list of famous Singer. Population of Vietnam in 1984 is about 57,69 millions persons.
Portrait of singer Amy Le Anh
Image of singer Amy Le Anh posing next to a Christmas tree
Singer Amy Le Anh once won the title of Miss Lady in France
Singer Amy Le Anh's image is simple while walking Temple
Latest photo of singer Amy Le Anh
Top famous Singer
Top famous Zodiac of Pisces
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Rat
Top celebrities born in 1984
Born in Ho Chi Minh
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1984 and 31-2
Events in the world in the birth year of Amy Le Anh
- Syria frees captured US Navy pilot, Lieut. Robert C. Goodman, Jr. (Jan. 3).
- US and Vatican exchange diplomats after 116-year hiatus (Jan. 10).
- Reagan orders US Marines withdrawn from Beirut international peacekeeping force (Feb. 7).
- Yuri V. Andropov dies at 69; Konstantin U. Chernenko, 72, named Soviet leader (Feb. 9). Background: Rulers of Russia since 1533
- Italy and Vatican agree to end Roman Catholicism as state religion (Feb. 18).
- Soviet Union withdraws from summer Olympic games in US, and other bloc nations follow (May 7 et seq.).
- José Napoleón Duarte, moderate, elected president of El Salvador (May 11).
- Three hundred slain as Indian Army occupies Sikh Golden Temple in Amritsar (June 6).
- Indian Prime Minister Indira Gandhi assassinated by two Sikh bodyguards; 1,000 killed in anti-Sikh riots; son Rajiv succeeds her (Oct. 31).
- Toxic gas leaks from Union Carbide plant in Bhopal, India, killing 2,000 and injuring 150,000 (Dec. 3).