Vlogger Nguyen Thanh Tung
Nguyen Thanh Tung is also known as Tony Balo, a guy born in 1989 was born and raised in Nghe An. Previously he was used to be the sales director of FPT Telecom. At the age of 30, Nguyen Thanh Tung decided to quit his job to become a Travel blogger – a job that he appreciates is suitable for himself and it has become a passion for him. In one years, he has traveled to 20 countries around the world. During the stressful pandemic situation, All the plans he had made earlier had changed. This time, he took his time again to take care of a 300 square meter penthouse on the 30th floor that is currently causing storms on social networking forums with a beautiful high lotus pond.
When sharing about the reason for deciding to stop working, many people dream, Thanh Tung shared, his previous company environment was very dynamic, mainly young people, so he himself is quickly evaluated and evaluated and promoted to management positions. When working as an employee, Thanh Tung can only meet the similar people, but when you become a manager, you will meet people at your position, level higher in society, so his views on relationships are also diverse than. When you get to a higher position, in addition to the glorious moments of being honored fame or praise, the time for yourself is also gradually lost. Even At home, work emails and texts are always present. He feels unbalanced and thinks that in the long run, he will find another way to ensure the ratio between life and work. He spent 6 years preparing this plan. Tung shared: “When I quit my job if the total income is 120 million VND/month. Because there is a plan plan, I have accumulated quite a bit.”
Nguyen Thanh Tung birthday 11-6-1989 (at the age of 33).
Where is Vlogger Nguyen Thanh Tung's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Nguyen Thanh Tung was born in Nghe An, of Vietnam. Mr working and living in Ho Chi Minh, of Vietnam. Mr, whose Zodiac is Gemini, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Snake. Nguyen Thanh Tung's global rank is 32378 and whose rank is 61 in list of famous Vlogger. Population of Vietnam in 1989 is about 64,77 millions persons.
Portrait of Vlogger Nguyen Thanh Tung
A daily life image of Vlogger Nguyen Thanh Tung
Nguyen Thanh Tung decided to leave his position of director to become a Vlogger
Image of Vlogger Nguyen Thanh Tung and his wife
Top famous Vlogger
Top famous Zodiac of Gemini
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Snake
Top celebrities born in 1989
Top celebrities born in June
Top celebrities born in 11th
Born in Nghe An
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1989 and 11-6
Events in the world in the birth year of Nguyen Thanh Tung
- US planes shoot down two Libyan fighters over international waters in Mediterranean (Jan. 4).
- Iran's Ayatollah Khomeini declares author Salman Rushdie's book The Satanic Verses offensive and sentences him to death (Feb. 14).
- Tens of thousands of Chinese students take over Beijing's Tiananmen Square in rally for democracy (April 19 et seq.). More than one million in Beijing demonstrate for democracy; chaos spreads across nation (mid-May et seq.). Thousands killed in Tiananmen Square as Chinese leaders take hard line toward demonstrators (June 4 et seq.).
- Mikhail S. Gorbachev named Soviet President (May 25).
- P. W. Botha quits as South Africa's President (Aug. 14).
- Deng Xiaoping resigns from China's leadership (Nov. 9).
- After 28 years, Berlin Wall is open to West (Nov. 11).
- Czech Parliament ends Communists' dominant role (Nov. 30).
- Romanian uprising overthrows Communist government (Dec. 15 et seq.); President Ceausescu and wife executed (Dec. 25).
- US troops invade Panama, seeking capture of General Manuel Noriega (Dec. 20).
Birthday Nguyen Thanh Tung (11-6) in history
- Day 11-6 year 1509: King Henry VIII married Catherine of Aragon. She was the first wife of the king.
- Day 11-6 year 1770: Capt. James Cook discovered the Great Barrier Reef off Australia .
- Day 11-6 year 1919: Sir Barton won the Belmont Stakes, becoming the first horse to capture the Triple Crown.
- Day 11-6 year 1963: Vivian Malone and James Hood successfully enrolled at the University of Alabama following Gov. George Wallace’s famous "stand in the schoolhouse door."
- Day 11-6 year 1977: Seattle Slew won the Belmont Stakes, capturing the Triple Crown.
- Day 11-6 year 2001: Timothy McVeigh, the 1995 Oklahoma City bomber, was executed.