Blogger Khanh Huyen
Living place: Ha Noi
Birthday: ?-?-1999 (23 years old)
Population of Vietnam 1999: 76,6 millions
Global rank: #897
Phone number: 0333 372 911
Khanh Huyen is a beautiful and very talented girl. Currently, she is pursuing the path of becoming a Food Reviewer (food critic) with the familiar name Mo Khot Hanoi which is popular with young people. Khanh Huyen is a girl who graduated from the Faculty of Accounting, National Economics University, but with an endless passion for food, she decided to try her hand at cooking. Food Reviewer / Food Blogger job.
Khanh Huyen birthday ?-?-1999 (at the age of 23).
Where is Blogger Khanh Huyen's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Khanh Huyen was born in Nghe An, of Vietnam. Ms working and living in Ha Noi, of Vietnam. Ms, whose Zodiac is (don't know), and who Chinese Zodiac is The Cat. Khanh Huyen's global rank is 897 and whose rank is 8 in list of famous Blogger. Population of Vietnam in 1999 is about 76,6 millions persons.
Latest pictures of Food Blogger Khanh Huyen
Khanh Huyen is beautiful and gentle
Picture of Khanh Huyen with Mo Khot Hanoi
Khanh Huyen is beautiful and feminine
Top famous Blogger
Top famous Zodiac of Pisces
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Cat
Top celebrities born in 1999
Born in Nghe An
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1999 and 31-2
Events in the world in the birth year of Khanh Huyen
- Russian president Boris Yeltsin survives impeachment hearings (May), reshuffles his cabinet twice (May, Aug.), and takes military action against Islamic separatists in Dagestan and Chechnya. Background: 1999 in Review.
- Nelson Mandela, first black president of South Africa, steps down (June 16), and Thabo Mbeki takes over.
- War erupts in Kosovo after Yugoslavia's president Slobodan Milosevic clamps down on the province, massacring and deporting ethnic Albanians. NATO begins Operation Allied Force on March 24, 1999, launching air strikes against Belgrade for 78 consecutive days until Milosevic relents. Background: Timeline: The Splintering of Kosovo and Timeline: NATO in Kosovo.
- Magnitude 7.4 earthquake kills more than 15,600 and leaves 600,000 homeless in Turkey (Aug. 17).
- East Timor population votes for independence from Indonesia (Aug. 30, 1999), which causes pro-Indonesian forces to massacre and uproot thousands of East Timorese.
- Pakistani government is overthrown in the midst of economic strife and intensified fighting with India over Kashmir (Oct. 12). Background: 1999 in Review.
- The world awaits the consequences of the Y2K bug, with more drastic millennial theorists warning of Armageddon.
- See also: 1999 Year in Review: News of the World