Businessmen Simon Tu
Simon Tu's real name is Dang Thanh Tu, known in the business of fresh flowers and decorating events, weddings with more than 10 years in the profession. Wishing to be able to escape the miserable life in the poor countryside, Simon Tu is a young man full of faith and hope in the future who can "change his life" with only 500,000 VND. To make his dream of success come true, Simon Tu has exchanged sweat and tears many times on his career path. With a heart, because he wanted to leave his hometown to go to the city to make a career, he left his hometown alone to the city to look for an opportunity to "change his life". The stumbles of life also caused him to fall many times and falter.
To show his youth, Simon Tu boldly rented a small shop to sell flowers. Perhaps he was chosen professionally, so the business is growing. From strangers to loyal customers. That rapid success is due to goodwill in business and Simon Tu always puts product quality first. This job-loving spirit led Simon Tu to start his hopeful entrepreneurial life. As a perfectionist, especially when it comes to flower business, Simon Tu needs to be very attentive in every step from product selection, sales to customer care. Up to now, Simon Tu has more than 10 years in the profession, with a strong team and thousands of customers, and also serves many big events of big businesses and brands. He is really proud of what he has done, not only for customers but also an economic support for many of his employees.
Perhaps the big events of Vietnamese artists. always inseparable from the team of Simon Tu. Decorative lights for floral products, events and weddings designed by Simon Tu with different styles. Every decoration makes viewers overwhelmed, like being lost in a romantic "paradise". In order to get the applause of the event participants, the entire Simon Tu team worked tirelessly and made endless efforts to create the best works.
Simon Tu said: "In order to be able to develop as I am now, I also spent a lot of time researching, learning and finding different directions. Every customer moment is the best memory. So the whole team must always be creative and creative for the customer, contributing a small part of the effort to a special event.” Whether working for a strange client or an artist close to him, Simon Tu always dedicated and dedicated to achieving satisfaction.
Simon Tu birthday 27-2-1989 (at the age of 35).
Where is Businessmen Simon Tu's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Simon Tu was born in Vietnam. Mr, whose Zodiac is Pisces, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Snake. Simon Tu's global rank is 5075 and whose rank is 87 in list of famous Businessmen. Population of the world in 1989 is about 5.190 billions persons.
Portrait of businessman Simon Tu
businessman Simon Tu is known in the business of fresh flowers and event decoration
businessman Simon Tu with more than 10 years in the profession
Daily life image of businessman Simon Tu
Top famous Businessmen
Top famous Zodiac of Pisces
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Snake
Top celebrities born in 1989
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1989 and 27-2
Events in the world in the birth year of Simon Tu
- US planes shoot down two Libyan fighters over international waters in Mediterranean (Jan. 4).
- Iran's Ayatollah Khomeini declares author Salman Rushdie's book The Satanic Verses offensive and sentences him to death (Feb. 14).
- Tens of thousands of Chinese students take over Beijing's Tiananmen Square in rally for democracy (April 19 et seq.). More than one million in Beijing demonstrate for democracy; chaos spreads across nation (mid-May et seq.). Thousands killed in Tiananmen Square as Chinese leaders take hard line toward demonstrators (June 4 et seq.).
- Mikhail S. Gorbachev named Soviet President (May 25).
- P. W. Botha quits as South Africa's President (Aug. 14).
- Deng Xiaoping resigns from China's leadership (Nov. 9).
- After 28 years, Berlin Wall is open to West (Nov. 11).
- Czech Parliament ends Communists' dominant role (Nov. 30).
- Romanian uprising overthrows Communist government (Dec. 15 et seq.); President Ceausescu and wife executed (Dec. 25).
- US troops invade Panama, seeking capture of General Manuel Noriega (Dec. 20).
Birthday Simon Tu (27-2) in history
- Day 27-2 year 1844: Dominican Republic gained independence from Haiti.
- Day 27-2 year 1933: German Reichstag building in Berlin was destroyed by fire.
- Day 27-2 year 1951: The 22nd Amendment to the Constitution was ratified, limiting the President to two terms.
- Day 27-2 year 1973: Members of the American Indian Movement occupied the village of Wounded Knee, S.D.
- Day 27-2 year 1991: Kuwait was liberated in the Gulf War.
- Day 27-2 year 2003: Fred Rogers, of Mister Rogers' Neighborhood, died.
- Day 27-2 year 2012: Ali Abdullah Saleh stepped down as president of Yemen after months of protests.