CEO Tu Quyen
Living place: Ho Chi Minh
Birthday: 21-2-1993 (30 years old)
Population of Vietnam 1993: 69,64 millions
Global rank: #4930
Phone number: updating
Tu Quyen's full name is Nguyen Tu Quyen, CEO of Queenie Group. She graduated with a degree in Business Administration from Nguyen Tu Quyen, is the founder of Queenie-Skin Cosmetics Production, Trading and Service Co., Ltd. and is the person who directly runs the business until now.
Tu Quyen was born in 1993 in a working family in Ben Tre. She was raised and lived with her grandparents from a young age. After graduating from university with a major in General Business Administration, because she could not find a stable job and did not have the help of her family, to make ends meet, she started selling online with a capital of only 300. thousand. At first, Quyen traded many items such as clothes, shoes, and cosmetics because she was inexperienced, so the more she did it, the less profitable she was. Moreover, because of her passion for the beauty industry, she decided to focus on developing only cosmetics.
She shared that in the difficult early days, she was very emotional. "I always remember the most difficult memories of the early days of starting a business. Without the help of my boyfriend and the first distributor sister, I would not be where I am today." After a period of working as an office worker for a foreign company, Tu Quyen used up all the accumulated capital to establish Queenie-Skin cosmetics at the end of 2017. However, in the early stages, the company only has a system of less than 100 people and encounters many difficulties. Thanks to her diligence, hard work, intelligence and acumen, she has brought her cosmetics company to rapid development and won the trust of a large number of customers.
Results up to the end. In 2018, Tu Quyen's Queenie-Skin cosmetic system had up to 4000 people participating in the business. In January 2019, she celebrated the inauguration of her second company, Queenie-Skin Pharmaceutical Company and CGMP standard factory, with a grand event. After the successes achieved, Tu Quyen said that in 2019, she will develop Queenie-Skin to raise the level of a high-end brand with raw materials imported from Europe. At the same time, she will also expand the business of nail chains and fashion for businesswomen.
Tu Quyen birthday 21-2-1993 (at the age of 30).
Where is CEO Tu Quyen's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Tu Quyen was born in Ben Tre, of Vietnam. Ms working and living in Ho Chi Minh, of Vietnam. Ms, whose Zodiac is Pisces, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Rooster. Tu Quyen's global rank is 4930 and whose rank is 66 in list of famous CEO. Population of Vietnam in 1993 is about 69,64 millions persons.
Portrait of CEO Tu Quyen
CEO Tu Quyen owns a beautiful appearance
CEO Tu Quyen is CEO of Queenie Group
Daily life image of CEO Tu Quyen
Top famous CEO
Top famous Zodiac of Pisces
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Rooster
Top celebrities born in 1993
Born in Ben Tre
Events in 1993 and 21-2
Events in the world in the birth year of Tu Quyen
- Vaclav Havel elected Czech President (Jan. 26).
- British House of Commons approves European unity pact (May 20). Maastricht Treaty takes effect, creating European Union (Nov. 1).
- Twenty-two UN troops killed in Somalia (June 5).
- Israeli-Palestinian accord reached (Aug. 28).
- Yeltsin's forces crush revolt in Russian Parliament (Oct. 4 et seq.).
- China breaks nuclear test moratorium (Oct. 5).
- South Africa adopts majority rule constitution (Nov. 18).
Birthday Tu Quyen (21-2) in history
- Day 21-2 year 1613: Michael Romanov was elected Tsar of Russia, marking the beginning of the Romanov Empire
- Day 21-2 year 1878: The first telephone book was issued (New Haven, Conn.).
- Day 21-2 year 1916: Battle of Verdun, the longest and one of the bloodiest engagements of World War I, began.
- Day 21-2 year 1965: Black nationalist leader Malcolm X was assassinated.
- Day 21-2 year 1972: President Nixon became the first U.S. president to visit China.
- Day 21-2 year 1995: Steve Fossett became the first person to cross the Pacific Ocean solo in a balloon.
- Day 21-2 year 2002: It was confirmed that Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl was dead, allegedly murdered by Islamic militants.
- Day 21-2 year 2012: Eurozone finance ministers reached an agreement on a second, 130-billion bailout for Greece to help with the country's debt crisis.