Flight attendant Tran Khanh Vi
16 Flight attendant
Tran Khanh Vi
Living place: Ho Chi Minh
Birthday: ?-?-1996 (26 years old)
Population of Vietnam 1996: 73,16 millions
Global rank: #85534
Phone number: updating
Tran Khanh Vi, born in 1996, from Ba Ria Vung Tau she is a contestant of Miss Hoa Miss Grand Vietnam (Miss Grand Vietnam). It is known that she graduated with a bachelor's degree from Ho Chi Minh City University of Law, currently living in the city Ho Chi Minh , is the chief flight attendant of Vietjet. It is known that Khanh Vi decided to go to the Miss Universe contest with the hope that she would have the opportunity to hold a paintbrush to make the picture of life more colorful.
Tran Khanh Vi birthday ?-?-1996 (at the age of 26).
Where is Flight attendant Tran Khanh Vi's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Tran Khanh Vi was born in Ba Ria Vung Tau, of Vietnam. Ms working and living in Ho Chi Minh, of Vietnam. Ms, whose Zodiac is (don't know), and who Chinese Zodiac is The Rat. Tran Khanh Vi's global rank is 85534 and whose rank is 16 in list of famous Flight attendant. Population of Vietnam in 1996 is about 73,16 millions persons.
Portrait image of Tran Khanh Vi - Miss Grand Vietnam 2022 contestant
Tran Khanh Vi owns a beautiful beauty
Tran Khanh Vi is currently a flight attendant
Tran Khanh Vi's daily life image
Top famous Flight attendant
Top famous Zodiac of Pisces
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Rat
Top celebrities born in 1996
Born in Ba Ria Vung Tau
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1996 and 31-2
Events in the world in the birth year of Tran Khanh Vi
- Chechens capture 2,000 Russians (Jan. 9). Chechnya peace treaty signed (May 27).
- France agrees to end nuclear testing (Jan. 29). Background: nuclear disarmament
- Britain alarmed by an outbreak of "mad cow" disease (March 20 et seq.).
- UN tribunal charges war crimes by Bosnian Muslims and Croats (March 22). Nations pledge $1.23 billion in aid to rebuild Bosnia (April 22).
- South Africa gets new constitution (May 8).
- Israel elects Benjamin Netanyahu as prime minister (May 31).
- Iraqis strike at Kurdish enclave (Aug. 31); after warning, US attacks Iraq's southern air defenses (Sept. 2–3).
- Militant Taliban leaders seize Afghan capital of Kabul (Sept. 27).
- Ethnic violence breaks out in Zairian refugee camps (Oct. 13); Clinton approves plan for UN-backed relief mission for 1.2 million Hutu refugees starving in eastern Zaire (Nov. 13). Hundreds of thousands return to Rwanda (Nov. 15–18).