Football player Ivan Toney
3662 Football player
Living place: London
Birthday: 16-3-1996 (27 years old)
Population of the world 1996: 5.760 billions
Global rank: #66313
Phone number: updating
Ivan Toney full name is Ivan Benjamin Elijah Toney, is an English professional footballer, currently playing as a forward for Premier League club Brentford, is a player for the England national team. Toney became the youngest player to represent Northampton Town when he made his debut for the first team in 2012 and went on to score 13 goals in 60 games in all competitions before joining Newcastle United in December. 2015. In his first Newcastle season, the 9X male had two consecutive loan spells at Barnsley, winning the 2015-16 Football League Trophy and qualifying for the 2016 League One play-offs. spent two years on loan in League One with Shrewsbury Town, Scunthorpe United and Wigan Athletic.
Adam Armstrong is a Newcastle player.
Ivan Toney birthday 16-3-1996 (at the age of 27).
Where is Football player Ivan Toney's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Ivan Toney was born in Northampton, of England. is a Football player working and living in London, of England. is a Football player, whose Zodiac is Pisces, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Rat. Ivan Toney's global rank is 66313 and whose rank is 3662 in list of famous Football player. Population of the world in 1996 is about 5.760 billions persons.
Ivan Toney Soccer Player Portrait
Ivan Toney Player Picture on the pitch
Ivan Toney Player was banned for 8 months for betting
Top famous Football player
Top famous Zodiac of Pisces
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Rat
Top celebrities born in 1996
Top celebrities born in March
Top celebrities born in 16th
Born in Northampton
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1996 and 16-3
Events in the world in the birth year of Ivan Toney
- Chechens capture 2,000 Russians (Jan. 9). Chechnya peace treaty signed (May 27).
- France agrees to end nuclear testing (Jan. 29). Background: nuclear disarmament
- Britain alarmed by an outbreak of "mad cow" disease (March 20 et seq.).
- UN tribunal charges war crimes by Bosnian Muslims and Croats (March 22). Nations pledge $1.23 billion in aid to rebuild Bosnia (April 22).
- South Africa gets new constitution (May 8).
- Israel elects Benjamin Netanyahu as prime minister (May 31).
- Iraqis strike at Kurdish enclave (Aug. 31); after warning, US attacks Iraq's southern air defenses (Sept. 2–3).
- Militant Taliban leaders seize Afghan capital of Kabul (Sept. 27).
- Ethnic violence breaks out in Zairian refugee camps (Oct. 13); Clinton approves plan for UN-backed relief mission for 1.2 million Hutu refugees starving in eastern Zaire (Nov. 13). Hundreds of thousands return to Rwanda (Nov. 15–18).
Birthday Ivan Toney (16-3) in history
- Day 16-3 year 1521: Portuguese explorer, Ferdinand Magellan landed in the Philippines.
- Day 16-3 year 1850: Nathaniel Hawthorne's novel The Scarlet Letter was published.
- Day 16-3 year 1926: The first liquid-fuel rocket was successfully launched by Prof. Robert Goddard at Auburn, Massachusetts. The rocket traveled 184 feet in 2.5 seconds.
- Day 16-3 year 1935: Adolf Hitler cancelled the military clauses of the Treaty of Versailles.
- Day 16-3 year 1968: The My Lai massacre occurred in Vietnam.
- Day 16-3 year 1978: Italian politician Aldo Moro was kidnapped, and later murdered, by the Red Brigades.
- Day 16-3 year 1985: U.S. journalist Terry Anderson was kidnapped in Beirut; he was not released until December 4, 1991 after 2454 days in captivity.
- Day 16-3 year 1988: Lieutenant Colonel Oliver L. North and Vice Admiral John M. Poindexter of the National Security Council are indicted on charges of conspiracy to defraud the United States for their role in the Iran-contra affair.