Freestyle athlete Thanh Vu
Living place: Singapore
Birthday: ?-?-1990 (32 years old)
Population of Vietnam 1990: 66,02 millions
Global rank: #86576
Phone number: updating
Thanh Vu's real name is Vu Phuong Thanh, she was born in 1990, is a famous female athlete of semi-professional running. It is known that Thanh studied abroad in Singapore, Canada and the UK, then returned to Singapore to work for financial analysis firm Bloomberg. However, after only a few months in the job that many people dream of, she began to feel discouraged and wanted to change. At that time, I happened to know 4 Deserts Race Series - the challenge of running about 1,000km through 4 deserts in 1 year, including Namib (in the coast of Namibia), Gobi (China), Atacama (Chile), and the country. Antarctic Ice Bureau. From a person who practices running for fun, Thanh Vu began to practice hard, setting the goal of conquering 4 Deserts Race Series.
Thanh Vu birthday ?-?-1990 (at the age of 32).
Where is Freestyle athlete Thanh Vu's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Thanh Vu was born in Ha Noi, of Vietnam. Ms working and living in Singapore. Ms, whose Zodiac is (don't know), and who Chinese Zodiac is The Horse. Thanh Vu's global rank is 86576 and whose rank is 7 in list of famous Freestyle athlete. Population of Vietnam in 1990 is about 66,02 millions persons.
Portrait of Athlete Thanh Vu
Athlete Thanh Vu won the Swiss Ultra 2022
Thanh Vu is a famous female athlete of semi-professional running
Top famous Freestyle athlete
Top famous Zodiac of Pisces
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Horse
Top celebrities born in 1990
Born in Ha Noi
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1990 and 31-2
Events in the world in the birth year of Thanh Vu
- General Manuel Noriega surrenders in Panama (Jan. 3).
- Yugoslav Communists end 45-year monopoly of power (Jan. 22).
- Communist Party relinquish sole power in Soviet government (Feb. 7). Background: Dissolution of the USSR
- South Africa frees Nelson Mandela, imprisoned 27½ years (Feb. 11).
- US-Soviet summit reaches accord on armaments (June 1).
- Western Alliance ends Cold War and proposes joint action with Soviet Union and Eastern Europe (July 6).
- Iraqi troops invade Kuwait, setting off the Persian Gulf War (Aug. 2 et seq.). Background: The Persian Gulf War
- East and West Germany reunited (Aug. 31 et seq.).
- Margaret Thatcher resigns as British Prime Minister (Nov. 22); John Major succeeds her (Nov. 28).
- Lech Walesa wins Poland's runoff Presidential election (Dec. 9).