Hotface Le Vo Ngoc Han
Le Vo Ngoc Han is an internet phenomenon, famous for posting lip-syncing videos on the Muvik network. Ngoc Han owns white skin, dimpled cheeks, crooked teeth and a sunny smile, the 10X girl quickly conquered the audience through her lip-syncing videos.
Ngoc Han is about 1m55 tall, This middle school girl is currently studying at Nguyen Du Secondary School in Ho Chi Minh City. In Ho Chi Minh City, it is also reported that Han is studying at APU International School in Ho Chi Minh City. Ho Chi Minh.
Although she is still very young, Ngoc Han has also made netizens many times because of bad rumors. The first is the fact that this female student has many rude and disdainful comments on social networks, making many people unhappy. However, Ngoc Han posted an article explaining that someone deliberately cut the comments to play bad with her. In addition, the fact that Ngoc Han is still very young, but she wears too much lipstick every time she appears, has caused many netizens to disagree because they think that will lose the innocence and innocence of a girl in Vietnam. The age of students.
In 2016, the YouTube online community was also excited about the video Ngoc Han was kicked out of the bar, and the "playing" scene of this female student. However, the fact that Ngoc Han possesses a good-looking appearance and popularity makes her also more critical of netizens.
Recently, a Facebook account of M. A's friend had a post " denounce" about the virtual living situation of this 10X female student. Despite her young age, the fact that Ngoc Han often posts bragging pictures about her luxurious life on Facebook makes many people angry. It is known that Ngoc Han also unfriended many people for the reason that she did not care to like her pictures. Or, the fact that Ngoc Han looked down on young people in the province because she didn't have money to buy cosmetics like me made many people very angry.
Grandpa was famous early, but Ngoc's popularity Han makes many people just shake their heads in disgust when this 14-year-old girl does not know how to behave properly with the community. Most netizens have a negative view of the Saigon female student, that's why there was a time when Ngoc Han locked facebook.
Le Vo Ngoc Han birthday 23-3-2002 (at the age of 20).
Where is Hotface Le Vo Ngoc Han's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Le Vo Ngoc Han was born in Ho Chi Minh, of Vietnam. Ms, whose Zodiac is Aries, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Horse. Le Vo Ngoc Han's global rank is 54822 and whose rank is 180 in list of famous Hotface. Population of Vietnam in 2002 is about 79,54 millions persons.
- Celebrities named Han
- Celebrities named Ngoc Han
- Celebrities named Vo Ngoc Han
- Celebrities named Le Vo Ngoc Han
Portrait of hotface Le Vo Ngoc Han
Hotface Le Vo Ngoc Han angered the online community because of virtual living
Latest pictures of hotface Le Vo Ngoc Han
Hotface image of Le Vo Ngoc Han sexy bare shoulders
Top famous Hotface
Top famous Zodiac of Aries
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Horse
Top celebrities born in 2002
Top celebrities born in March
Top celebrities born in 23th
Born in Ho Chi Minh
Comment: Your name:
Events in 2002 and 23-3
Events in the world in the birth year of Le Vo Ngoc Han
- Former Yugoslav leader Slobodan Milosevic’s trial on charges of crimes against humanity opens at The Hague (Feb. 12).
- Tamil Tigers and Sri Lankan government sign a cease-fire agreement, ending 19 years of civil war (Feb. 22). Background: World in Review
- India's worst Hindu-Muslim violence in a decade rocked the state of Gujarat after a Muslim mob fire-bombed a train, killing Hindu activists. Hindus retaliated, and more than 1,000 died in the bloodshed (Feb. 27 et seq.). Background: World in Review
- U.S. and Afghan troops launch Operation Anaconda against remaining al-Qaeda and Taliban fighters in Afghanistan (March 2). Background: Taliban Timeline and Afghanistan
- Israeli tanks and warplanes attack West Bank towns of Nablus, Jenin, Bethlehem, and others in response to string of Palestinian suicide attacks (March 29April 21). In the first three months of 2002, 14 suicide bombers kill dozens of Israeli civilians, and wounded hundreds. Background: World in Review
- International Criminal Court wins UN ratification; U.S. refuses to ratify (April 11).
- Venezuelan president Hugo Chavez ousted in coup, then reinstated (April 12, 14).
- U.S. and Russia reach landmark arms agreement to cut both countries' nuclear arsenals by up to two-thirds over the next 10 years (May 13).
- East Timor becomes a new nation (May 20).
- Terrorist bomb in Bali kills hundreds (Oct. 12).
- Government suspended in Northern Ireland in protest of suspected IRA spy ring (Oct. 14).
- North Korea admits to developing nuclear arms in defiance of treaty (Oct. 16).
- Chechen rebels take 763 hostages in Moscow theater (Oct. 23). Russian authorities release a gas into theater, killing 116 hostages and freeing remainder (Oct. 26). Background: Chechnya Timeline
- China's Jiang Zemin officially retires as general secretary; Hu Jintao named as his successor (Nov. 14).
- UN Security Council passes unanimous resolution calling on Iraq to disarm or else face "serious consequences." (Nov. 8).
- UN arms inspectors return to Iraq (Nov. 18).
Birthday Le Vo Ngoc Han (23-3) in history
- Day 23-3 year 1775: America's founder Patrick Henry declared, "Give me freedom, or give me death."
- Day 23-3 year 1806: Two explorers Lewis and Clark began their journey back east.
- Day 23-3 year 1919: Benito Mussolini founded his own party in Italy, the Fasci di Combattimento.
- Day 23-3 year 1983: U.S. President Ronald Reagan proposed a space-based missile defense system called the Strategic Defense Initiative or “Star Wars.”
- Day 23-3 year 1998: The motion picture epic “Titanic” won 11 Oscars at the 70th Academy Awards, tying it with “Ben-Hur” for the most ever.
- Day 23-3 year 2001: Russia's Mir space station ended its 15-year orbit of the Earth, splashing down in the South Pacific.
- Day 23-3 year 2003: A U.S. Army convoy was ambushed in Iraq with 11 killed and seven captured, including Pfc. Jessica Lynch.
- Day 23-3 year 2010: President Barack Obama signed a health-care overhaul bill, called the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, into law.