Manager Richard Linklater
Living place: Houston
Birthday: 30-7-1960 (62 years old)
Population of US 1960: 180,671,158
Global rank: #36385
Phone number: updating
Director of the popular films Slacker, School of Rock and Dazed and Confused, as well as the Before Sunrise series. He spent 12 years filming His Boyhood-of-Age and it was released to critical acclaim in 2014, winning the Golden Globe Award for Best Drama Feature and Best Director.
His films Thuc Life and A moody Scanner both use revolutionary rotoscoping animation techniques.
His 1993 comedy shocked and confused jumpstarted a young man's career Matthew McConaughey.
Richard Linklater birthday 30-7-1960 (at the age of 62).
Where is Manager Richard Linklater's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Richard Linklater was born in Houston, Texas- United States. is a Manager, whose Zodiac is Leo, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Rat. Richard Linklater's global rank is 36385 and whose rank is 168 in list of famous Manager. Population of US in 1960 is about 180,671,158 persons.
Director Richard Linklater Portrait
A new photo of Richard Linklater- Famous Director Houston- Texas
Latest picture of Director Richard Linklater
A portrait picture of Director Richard Linklater
Portrait of Richard Linklater
Top famous Manager
Top famous Zodiac of Leo
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Rat
Top celebrities born in 1960
Top celebrities born in July
Top celebrities born in 30th
Born in Houston
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1960 and 30-7
Events in US in the birth year of Richard Linklater
- John F. Kennedy defeats Richard Nixon in a closely-fought presidential race.
- Black sit-in at Greensboro, N.C., diner receives national attention. Background: Civil Rights
Birthday Richard Linklater (30-7) in history
- Day 30-7 year 1619: The first legislature in British North America was met in Jamestown.
- Day 30-7 year 1729: The city of Baltimore in the state of Maryland, USA, was founded.
- Day 30-7 year 1932: The tenth modern Olympic Games opened in Los Angeles.
- Day 30-7 year 1945: The USS Indianapolis was torpedoed by a Japanese submarine and sank within 15 minutes. It was one of the greatest naval losses of World War II, resulting in the deaths of nearly 900 men.
- Day 30-7 year 1956: The phrase "In God We Trust" was adopted as the U.S. national motto.
- Day 30-7 year 1965: President Lyndon Johnson signed the Medicare Bill into law.
- Day 30-7 year 1975: Former Teamsters union president James Hoffa was reported missing. Many suspect he was murdered, though his remains have never been found.
- Day 30-7 year 1980: The Republic of Vanuatu, formerly known as the New Hebrides, gained its independence from France and Britain.
- Day 30-7 year 2002: Lisa Leslie became the first woman to dunk in a professional basketball game.
- Day 30-7 year 2012: 620 million people were without power in India, the worst power outage in world history.