Only Toker Nguyen Canh Luan
684 Only Toker
Nguyen Canh Luan
Living place: Ho Chi Minh
Birthday: ?-?-1995 (28 years old)
Population of Vietnam 1995: 72 millions
Global rank: #94005
Phone number: updating
Nguyen Canh Luan is currently a Lecturer at Language for Life - the leading English language center in Vietnam that offers practical courses designed specifically for each customer's needs. He graduated with a Bachelor's degree from RMIT and Foreign Trade University. Besides, he also received a lot of attention when he owns a Tiktok channel with more than 200,000 followers, with his positive energy and knowledge.
Nguyen Canh Luan birthday ?-?-1995 (at the age of 28).
Where is Only Toker Nguyen Canh Luan's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Nguyen Canh Luan was born in Ho Chi Minh, of Vietnam. Mr, whose Zodiac is (don't know), and who Chinese Zodiac is The Pig. Nguyen Canh Luan's global rank is 94005 and whose rank is 684 in list of famous Only Toker. Population of Vietnam in 1995 is about 72 millions persons.
Portrait of TikToker Nguyen Canh Luan
Nguyen Canh Luan owns a handsome appearance
Nguyen Canh Luan is currently a Lecturer at Language for Life
Daily life image of TikToker Nguyen Canh Luan
Top famous Only Toker
Top famous Zodiac of Pisces
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Pig
Top celebrities born in 1995
Born in Ho Chi Minh
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1995 and 31-2
Events in the world in the birth year of Nguyen Canh Luan
- US rescues Mexico's economy with $20-billion aid program (Feb. 21).
- Russian space station Mir greets first Americans (March 14). US shuttle docks with station (June 27).
- Nerve gas attack in Tokyo subway kills eight and injures thousands. The Aum Shinrikyo ("Supreme Truth") cult is to blame (March 20). Background: International Terrorism
- Death toll 2,000 in Rwanda massacre (April 22).
- Fighting escalates in Bosnia and Croatia (May 1). Warring parties agree on cease-fire (Oct. 5); sign peace treaty (Dec. 14).
- France explodes nuclear device in Pacific; wide protests ensue (Sept. 5). Background: nuclear weapons
- Israelis and Palestinians agree on transferring West Bank to Arabs (Sept. 24). Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin slain by Jewish extremist at peace rally (Nov. 4).