Only Toker Pham Mai Huong (Huong Ho)
340 Only Toker
Pham Mai Huong (Huong Ho)
Living place: Ha Noi
Birthday: ?-?-1999 (23 years old)
Population of Vietnam 1999: 76,6 millions
Global rank: #69853
Phone number: updating
Pham Mai Huong (Huong Ho) birthday ?-?-1999 (at the age of 23).
Where is Only Toker Pham Mai Huong (Huong Ho)'s birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Pham Mai Huong (Huong Ho) was born in Ha Noi, of Vietnam. Ms, whose Zodiac is (don't know), and who Chinese Zodiac is The Cat. Pham Mai Huong (Huong Ho)'s global rank is 69853 and whose rank is 340 in list of famous Only Toker. Population of Vietnam in 1999 is about 76,6 millions persons.
- Celebrities named Huong
- Celebrities named Mai Huong
- Celebrities named Pham Mai Huong
- Celebrities named Ho
- Celebrities named Huong Ho
Portrait of TikToker Huong Ho - Pham Mai Huong
Close-up of the beautiful face of TikToker Huong Ho - Pham Mai Huong
TikToker Huong Ho is an alumnus of International Communication - Diplomatic Academy
Daily life image of TikToker Huong Hoa
Top famous Only Toker
Top famous Zodiac of Pisces
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Cat
Top celebrities born in 1999
Born in Ha Noi
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1999 and 31-2
Events in the world in the birth year of Pham Mai Huong (Huong Ho)
- Russian president Boris Yeltsin survives impeachment hearings (May), reshuffles his cabinet twice (May, Aug.), and takes military action against Islamic separatists in Dagestan and Chechnya. Background: 1999 in Review.
- Nelson Mandela, first black president of South Africa, steps down (June 16), and Thabo Mbeki takes over.
- War erupts in Kosovo after Yugoslavia's president Slobodan Milosevic clamps down on the province, massacring and deporting ethnic Albanians. NATO begins Operation Allied Force on March 24, 1999, launching air strikes against Belgrade for 78 consecutive days until Milosevic relents. Background: Timeline: The Splintering of Kosovo and Timeline: NATO in Kosovo.
- Magnitude 7.4 earthquake kills more than 15,600 and leaves 600,000 homeless in Turkey (Aug. 17).
- East Timor population votes for independence from Indonesia (Aug. 30, 1999), which causes pro-Indonesian forces to massacre and uproot thousands of East Timorese.
- Pakistani government is overthrown in the midst of economic strife and intensified fighting with India over Kashmir (Oct. 12). Background: 1999 in Review.
- The world awaits the consequences of the Y2K bug, with more drastic millennial theorists warning of Armageddon.
- See also: 1999 Year in Review: News of the World