Only Toker Tran Tu Long
116 Only Toker
Tran Tu Long is a Tik Toker, the owner of the channel Tik Tok chunglongfamily - Thung Long Family. Tu Long's Tik Tok channel currently owns 1.6 million followers and 49.9 million likes. In 2019, he married his wife Phan Tuyet Mai and now they both have their first daughter. Tu Long's wife is also a hot Tik Toker, in addition, she also owns a personal Facebook page with more than 13,000 followers.
When asked about an ideal father figure, Tu Long said that he did not have a fixed role model, but he idolized many fathers, from each of them he learned a lesson. little. For example, he learned from The Rock & Kelvin Hart that despite a busy life, time for family is most important. He learned from Bishop TD Jakes it was the right value choice to help his child grow. However, he also set for himself small rules about allocating reasonable time to work, personal affairs and time to take care of children. If before, he only thought about his wife and work, now his thoughts are about his wife, children and finally work. With one more child member in the family, both Tu La and his wife have more joy, but the pressure in work and life will definitely be more. He set for himself some small rules about being a father: not to be conservative, to listen, to understand, to be an example for him in all the behaviors he wants to learn. p>
Currently, the Tu Long couple's Tik Tok channel is being enthusiastically supported by many netizens. His life is also very fulfilling. Hopefully, in the near future, the husband and wife's Tik Tok channel will bring many interesting and useful products to the online community.
Tran Tu Long birthday 9-4-1993 (at the age of 29).
Where is Only Toker Tran Tu Long's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Tran Tu Long was born in Ha Noi, of Vietnam. Mr, whose Zodiac is Aries, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Rooster. Tran Tu Long's global rank is 3080 and whose rank is 116 in list of famous Only Toker. Population of Vietnam in 1993 is about 69,64 millions persons.
Portrait of Tik Toker Tran Tu Long
New picture of Tik Toker Tran Tu Long
Picture of Tik Toker Tran Tu Long happy with his wife
Top famous Only Toker
Top famous Zodiac of Aries
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Rooster
Top celebrities born in 1993
Top celebrities born in April
Top celebrities born in 9th
Born in Ha Noi
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1993 and 9-4
Events in the world in the birth year of Tran Tu Long
- Vaclav Havel elected Czech President (Jan. 26).
- British House of Commons approves European unity pact (May 20). Maastricht Treaty takes effect, creating European Union (Nov. 1).
- Twenty-two UN troops killed in Somalia (June 5).
- Israeli-Palestinian accord reached (Aug. 28).
- Yeltsin's forces crush revolt in Russian Parliament (Oct. 4 et seq.).
- China breaks nuclear test moratorium (Oct. 5).
- South Africa adopts majority rule constitution (Nov. 18).
Birthday Tran Tu Long (9-4) in history
- Day 9-4 year 1731: Robert Jenkins had his ear cut off, which sparked the "Jenkins' Ear" War between Spain and England.
- Day 9-4 year 1865: Gen. Robert E. Lee surrendered to Gen. Ulysses S. Grant at Appomattox Court House.
- Day 9-4 year 1914: The first full-color film, The World, The Flesh and the Devil, was shown in London.
- Day 9-4 year 1939: Contralto Marian Anderson, after being denied performing at Constitution Hall in Washington, D.C., gave a concert at the Lincoln Memorial.
- Day 9-4 year 1942: American and Philippine troops on Bataan were overwhelmed by Japanese forces during World War II. The "Bataan Death March" began soon after.
- Day 9-4 year 1959: NASA announced the selection of America’s first astronauts, including Alan Shepard and John Glenn.
- Day 9-4 year 1963: Winston Churchill became the first honorary U.S. citizen.
- Day 9-4 year 1992: Former Panamanian ruler Manuel Noriega was convicted of drug and racketeering charges.
- Day 9-4 year 2003: American Marines pulled down Saddam Hussein’s statue in Baghdad after U.S. commanders declared his rule ended.
- Day 9-4 year 2005: Britain's Prince Charles marries Camilla Parker Bowles.