Performer Chinh Pham
Living place: Ho Chi Minh
Birthday: 1-6-1987 (36 years old)
Population of Vietnam 1987: 61,75 millions
Global rank: #91664
Phone number: updating
Chinh Pham real name is Pham Thi Mai Chinh is a freelance actress who Tay Ninh. She is known to the audience through the role of the villain Yen Duyen in the movie "Afternoon Tilt" aired on SCTV14. Although he has been in the acting profession for more than 10 years, the name Chinh Pham is still unfamiliar to many audiences.
Chinh Pham birthday 1-6-1987 (at the age of 36).
Where is Performer Chinh Pham's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Chinh Pham was born in Tay Ninh, of Vietnam. Ms working and living in Ho Chi Minh, of Vietnam. Ms, whose Zodiac is Gemini, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Cat. Chinh Pham's global rank is 91664 and whose rank is 1066 in list of famous Performer. Population of Vietnam in 1987 is about 61,75 millions persons.
Portrait of actor Chinh Pham
Picture of actor Chinh Pham at a tourist destination
Picture of actor Chinh Pham charming when wearing ao dai
Latest photo of actor Chinh Pham
Top famous Performer
Top famous Zodiac of Gemini
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Cat
Top celebrities born in 1987
Top celebrities born in June
Top celebrities born in 1st
Born in Tay Ninh
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1987 and 1-6
Events in the world in the birth year of Chinh Pham
- William Buckley, American hostage in Lebanon, reported slain (Jan. 20).
- Iraqi missiles kill 37 in attack on US frigate Stark in Persian Gulf (May 17); Iraqi president Hussein apologizes (May 18).
- Prime Minister Thatcher wins rare third term in Britain (June 11).
- Klaus Barbie, 73, Gestapo wartime chief in Lyon, sentenced to life by French court for war crimes (July 4).
Birthday Chinh Pham (1-6) in history
- Day 1-6 year 1792: Kentucky becomes the 15th state to adopt the US constitution.
- Day 1-6 year 1796: Tennessee becomes the 16th state to adopt the US constitution.
- Day 1-6 year 1938: The first issue of Action Comics, featuring Superman, was published.
- Day 1-6 year 1958: General Charles De Gaulle became the premier of France.
- Day 1-6 year 1968: Helen Keller, blind and deaf author-lecturer, died.
- Day 1-6 year 1980: Cable News Network (CNN) debuted.
- Day 1-6 year 2001: Crown Prince Dipendra of Nepal wiped out most of the royal family before shooting himself.