Performer Won Bin
Living place: Seoul
Birthday: 10-11-1977 (46 years old)
Population of the world 1977: 4.230 billions
Global rank: #3999
Phone number: updating
Won Bin, born Kim Do Jin, is a famous Korean actor. He is the most famous Korean artist in Asia. Thanks to his ideal height, perfect body, handsome face and good acting, Won Bin has captured the hearts of millions of young girls in Asia.
He started his career with a role in hit movie "Our Story". After this debut film, Won Bin has caught the eye of many famous filmmakers. He was cast as the male lead in the movie 'The Offer,' then 'Saturday Two o'clock'. The main role in the movie "Autumn in my heart" gave Won Bin the opportunity to shine and received many advertising contracts with great remuneration. He signed an advertising contract with a beer brand with a salary of up to 4 billion Won, this is the largest salary for an actor in a beer advertisement in Korea. After the movie "Autumn in my heart", Won Bin became the idol of millions of girls and always ranked in the Top handsome men in Korea, Japan and China. In addition, he also won the "Best Actor" award given by the top of KBS in 2000. In the poll for Favorite Actor, Won Bin surpassed two heavyweights, Bae Yong. Jun and Park Yong Ha to climb to the top with twice the votes of Bae Yong Jun.
In 2004, the movie "Taiji Flag Raised" co-starred by Won Bin with the male actor. Jang Dong-gun was released, and immediately became the most popular movie of that time. "The flag of Tai Chi is raised" also won 23 important awards at domestic and foreign film festivals. This film has a budget of 14 million USD, but the film's gross revenue is nearly 500 million USD. After the success of "The flag of Tai Chi is raised", Won BIn also became a hot name in the field of brand advertising. After the movie "The flag is raised high" was premiered in the US, Won Bin was listed in the Top 10 sexiest men in 2004, this is the result of the annual US poll called Coolest guy. celebrity. After the success of "The flag is raised high" Won Bin was invited by director An Kwan Tae to participate in the movie "My brother" with the actress Lee Bo-young. After a week of premiere, the movie "My brother" attracted more than 2 million views and became the leading film in the hit movies at that time in Korea.
Won Bin birthday 10-11-1977 (at the age of 46).
Where is Performer Won Bin's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Won Bin was born in Gangwon, of South Korean. Mr working and living in Seoul, of South Korean. Mr, whose Zodiac is Scorpius, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Snake. Won Bin's global rank is 3999 and whose rank is 322 in list of famous Performer. Population of the world in 1977 is about 4.230 billions persons.
Portrait of actor Won Bin
Won Bin - Korean actor famous throughout Asia
Won Bin's beauty makes millions of girls suffer
The latest image of actor Won Bin
Won Bin is an actor With the highest salary in beer advertising in Korea
Won Bin is a favorite artist in Vietnam
Top famous Performer
Top famous Zodiac of Scorpius
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Snake
Top celebrities born in 1977
Top celebrities born in November
Top celebrities born in 10th
Born in Gangwon
Events in 1977 and 10-11
Events in the world in the birth year of Won Bin
- Deng Xiaoping, purged Chinese leader, restored to power as Gang of Four is expelled from Communist Party (July 22).
- South African activist Steve Biko dies in police custody (Sept. 12).
- Nuclear-proliferation pact, curbing spread of nuclear weapons, is signed by 15 countries, including US and USSR (Sept. 21). Background: nuclear disarmament
Birthday Won Bin (10-11) in history
- Day 10-11 year 1871: Journalist and explorer Henry Stanley found the missing David Livingstone in Central Africa and made his famous comment, "Dr. Livingstone, I presume?"
- Day 10-11 year 1928: Hirohito was crowned Emperor of Japan.
- Day 10-11 year 1951: The first long distance telephone call without operator assistance took place.
- Day 10-11 year 1969: Sesame Street premiered on PBS TV.
- Day 10-11 year 1970: The Great Wall of China opened to the world for tourism.
- Day 10-11 year 1982: The Vietnam Veterans Memorial opened in Washington, DC.