Singer Dao Anh
Living place: Ha Noi
Birthday: ?-?-1989 (34 years old)
Population of Vietnam 1989: 64,77 millions
Global rank: #43994
Phone number: updating
Dao Anh (real name Dao Tuan Anh) is known as the "transgender queen" with a beautiful face and attractive appearance. Dao Anh is the first person to undergo gender reassignment surgery in Vietnam, by Dr Vietnamese doctors implemented and had unexpected success. After surgery, Dao Anh a complete makeover, from a black boy who is often teased by everyone is a "companion" to become a beautiful girl with a harmonious face and body balance and white skin.
Since childhood, Dao Anh has noticed inside the masculine body is the soul of a woman rising. Copy The ability of a girl is ingrained in the mind, when the house is empty, Dao Anh sneaks it stole women's clothes to try on in front of the mirror.
At the age of 13, Dao Anh became more and more aware of herself, so frustrated in her son's body that she couldn't stand it. She sneaked to the market to buy a bra. hidden in the bag. When he went to school, Dao Anh went to the public toilet to put on his clothes before going to school. When she got home, she took it off again so her parents wouldn't know. But it wasn't long before he was discovered, Dao Anh was discovered by him and returned to his parents.
After that, Dao Anh was taken to the hospital for endocrinology by her mother. The doctor concluded that Dao Anh's hormone level was 75% high. But Dao Anh's mother lied to have acne, so she had to inject drugs. Only later did Dao Anh know that it was a male hormone. That drug caused her face to grow full of acne, until now the scars of the old acne are still there.
At home, family opposes, class is teased by friends, teachers also discriminate, especially the teacher in charge of the class always reminds about "boys can't be boys, girls don't come out". daughter", so Dao Anh decided to drop out of school in 10th grade to live as himself. Leaving school, Dao Anh decided to dress up as a girl and live the life of a girl. Fortunately, God gave Dao Anh a pretty face and slim body, so when going out, everyone thought she was a girl from the first time they met.
After escaping the life of "the body of a caterpillar, the soul of a butterfly" are the happiest days in Dao Anh's life. She can wear her favorite dresses, go out on the street with a beautiful appearance without having to use too much makeup to hide the masculinity on her face, confidently telling everyone that she is a girl.
Dao Anh birthday ?-?-1989 (at the age of 34).
Where is Singer Dao Anh's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Dao Anh was born in Ha Noi, of Vietnam. Ms, whose Zodiac is (don't know), and who Chinese Zodiac is The Snake. Dao Anh's global rank is 43994 and whose rank is 694 in list of famous Singer. Population of Vietnam in 1989 is about 64,77 millions persons.
Charming body of singer Dao Anh
Singer Dao Anh is known as the transgender queen
Singer Dao Anh is the first transgender person in Vietnam
Top famous Singer
Top famous Zodiac of Pisces
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Snake
Top celebrities born in 1989
Born in Ha Noi
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1989 and 31-2
Events in the world in the birth year of Dao Anh
- US planes shoot down two Libyan fighters over international waters in Mediterranean (Jan. 4).
- Iran's Ayatollah Khomeini declares author Salman Rushdie's book The Satanic Verses offensive and sentences him to death (Feb. 14).
- Tens of thousands of Chinese students take over Beijing's Tiananmen Square in rally for democracy (April 19 et seq.). More than one million in Beijing demonstrate for democracy; chaos spreads across nation (mid-May et seq.). Thousands killed in Tiananmen Square as Chinese leaders take hard line toward demonstrators (June 4 et seq.).
- Mikhail S. Gorbachev named Soviet President (May 25).
- P. W. Botha quits as South Africa's President (Aug. 14).
- Deng Xiaoping resigns from China's leadership (Nov. 9).
- After 28 years, Berlin Wall is open to West (Nov. 11).
- Czech Parliament ends Communists' dominant role (Nov. 30).
- Romanian uprising overthrows Communist government (Dec. 15 et seq.); President Ceausescu and wife executed (Dec. 25).
- US troops invade Panama, seeking capture of General Manuel Noriega (Dec. 20).