Singer Ha An Huy
Ha An Huy
Living place: Ha Noi
Birthday: ?-?-2002 (21 years old)
Population of Vietnam 2002: 79,54 millions
Global rank: #85305
Phone number: updating
Ha Anh Huy is a young male singer and songwriter, known to the public since the show Best Songs. Through the compositions of the guy born in 2002, many people are surprised by his profound contemplation about life and the way he conveys it through his lyrics. It is known that Anhui is currently a student at the Faculty of Applied Music at Thang Long University.
Ha An Huy birthday ?-?-2002 (at the age of 21).
Where is Singer Ha An Huy's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Ha An Huy was born in Ha Noi, of Vietnam. Mr, whose Zodiac is (don't know), and who Chinese Zodiac is The Horse. Ha An Huy's global rank is 85305 and whose rank is 1586 in list of famous Singer. Population of Vietnam in 2002 is about 79,54 millions persons.
Portrait of singer Ha Anh Huy
Singer Ha Anh Huy has a passion for composing
Picture of singer Ha Anhui on a music stage
Top famous Singer
Top famous Zodiac of Pisces
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Horse
Top celebrities born in 2002
Born in Ha Noi
Comment: Your name:
Events in 2002 and 31-2
Events in the world in the birth year of Ha An Huy
- Former Yugoslav leader Slobodan Milosevic’s trial on charges of crimes against humanity opens at The Hague (Feb. 12).
- Tamil Tigers and Sri Lankan government sign a cease-fire agreement, ending 19 years of civil war (Feb. 22). Background: World in Review
- India's worst Hindu-Muslim violence in a decade rocked the state of Gujarat after a Muslim mob fire-bombed a train, killing Hindu activists. Hindus retaliated, and more than 1,000 died in the bloodshed (Feb. 27 et seq.). Background: World in Review
- U.S. and Afghan troops launch Operation Anaconda against remaining al-Qaeda and Taliban fighters in Afghanistan (March 2). Background: Taliban Timeline and Afghanistan
- Israeli tanks and warplanes attack West Bank towns of Nablus, Jenin, Bethlehem, and others in response to string of Palestinian suicide attacks (March 29April 21). In the first three months of 2002, 14 suicide bombers kill dozens of Israeli civilians, and wounded hundreds. Background: World in Review
- International Criminal Court wins UN ratification; U.S. refuses to ratify (April 11).
- Venezuelan president Hugo Chavez ousted in coup, then reinstated (April 12, 14).
- U.S. and Russia reach landmark arms agreement to cut both countries' nuclear arsenals by up to two-thirds over the next 10 years (May 13).
- East Timor becomes a new nation (May 20).
- Terrorist bomb in Bali kills hundreds (Oct. 12).
- Government suspended in Northern Ireland in protest of suspected IRA spy ring (Oct. 14).
- North Korea admits to developing nuclear arms in defiance of treaty (Oct. 16).
- Chechen rebels take 763 hostages in Moscow theater (Oct. 23). Russian authorities release a gas into theater, killing 116 hostages and freeing remainder (Oct. 26). Background: Chechnya Timeline
- China's Jiang Zemin officially retires as general secretary; Hu Jintao named as his successor (Nov. 14).
- UN Security Council passes unanimous resolution calling on Iraq to disarm or else face "serious consequences." (Nov. 8).
- UN arms inspectors return to Iraq (Nov. 18).