TV actress Lucy Boynton
49 TV actress
Living place: New York City
Birthday: 17-1-1994 (29 years old)
Population of US 1994: 260,289,237
Global rank: #2194
Phone number: updating
Lucy Boynton is a famous British-American actress. She began her acting career in 2006 with the lead role in the movie "Miss Potter". She also starred in many other films such as: Copperhead (2013); Sing Street (2016); Murder on the Orient Express (2017) and Apostle (2018).
In 2007, Lucy Boynton received a Young Artist Award nomination for Best Performance in a Feature Film - Young Supporting Actress, for her performance. in the movie "Miss Potter". In the same year, she played the role of Posy Fossil- one of the three main characters in the BBC series "Ballet Shoes". She also played the role of Margaret Dashwood in the BBC serial "Sense and Sensibility".
In 2011, Boynton had a guest role in "Lewis". She appeared in "Mo" alongside David Haig and Julie Walters. She also played the mysterious model Raphina in the movie "Sing street 2016" and the countess Helena Andrenyi in the 2017 version of "Murder on the Orient Express".
Lucy Boynton as Mary Austin in the biopic about Mercury and the band Queen, the movie "Bohemian Rhapsody" with singer Freddie Mercury. The role also earned her a nomination in the category of Outstanding Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture Drama at the 25th Screen Actors Guild Awards.
In 2018, the actress Lucy Boynton started dating Rami Malek, her "Bohemian Rhapsody" co-star.
- Miss Potter
- Hymn to Pan
- The Blackcoat's Daughter
- Lock In
- Sing Street
- I Am the Pretty Thing That Lives in the House
- Don't Knock Twice
- Rebel in the Rye
- Let Me Go
- Murder on the Orient Express
- Bohemian Rhapsody
- Ballet Shoes
- Sense & Sensibility
- Law & Order: UK
- Life in Squares
- The Politician (TV series)
Lucy Boynton and more actress Emma Watson co-starred in the movie " Ballet Shoes" in 2007.
Lucy Boynton birthday 17-1-1994 (at the age of 29).
Where is TV actress Lucy Boynton's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Lucy Boynton was born in New York City, New York- United States. Ms, whose Zodiac is Capricorn, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Rooster. Lucy Boynton's global rank is 2194 and whose rank is 49 in list of famous TV actress. Population of US in 1994 is about 260,289,237 persons.
Portrait of TV Actress Lucy Boynton
A new photo of actor Lucy Boynton
Lucy Boynton is a famous British-American actor
Actor Lucy Boynton is beautiful and gorgeous at an event
Photo Latest about actress Lucy Boynton
Top famous TV actress
Top famous Zodiac of Capricorn
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Rooster
Top celebrities born in 1994
Top celebrities born in January
Top celebrities born in 17th
Born in New York City
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1994 and 17-1
Events in US in the birth year of Lucy Boynton
- Olympic figure skater Nancy Kerrigan attacked (Jan. 6); three arrested in attack (Jan. 13).
- Aldrich Ames, high C.I.A. official, charged with spying for Soviets (Feb. 22).
- Four convicted in World Trade Center bombing (March 4).
- Clinton accused of sexual harassment while Governor of Arkansas (May 6).
- O. J. Simpson arrested in killings of wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and friend, Ronald Goldman (June 18).
- US Supreme Court approves limit on abortion protests (June 30).
- Senate confirms Stephen G. Breyer for Supreme Court (July 29).
- Major league baseball players strike (Aug. 13).
- Newt Gingrich named House Speaker (Dec. 5).
Birthday Lucy Boynton (17-1) in history
- Day 17-1 year 1706: Celebrating the birthday of "the founder" Benjamin Franklin. He was born in Milk Street, Boston, Massachusetts, United States.
- Day 17-1 year 1806: James Madison Randolph, the grandson of Thomas Jefferson, became the first child born in the White House.
- Day 17-1 year 1893: Hawaii's Queen Liliuokalani was forced to abdicate by a group of planters and businessmen.
- Day 17-1 year 1945: Swedish diplomat Raoul Wallenberg disappeared in Hungary while in Soviet custody.
- Day 17-1 year 1977: Gary Gilmore became the first person executed in the U.S. since the death penalty was reintroduced.
- Day 17-1 year 1991: Operation Desert Storm was launched against Iraq.
- Day 17-1 year 1998: President Clinton became the first sitting U.S. president to testify as a defendant in a criminal or civil suit.
- Day 17-1 year 2001: Gov. Gray Davis declared a state of emergency concerning California's electricity crisis.