TV show Co Hoi Cho Ai?
37 TV show
Opportunities For Who? - Whose Chance? As a TV show Reality show produced jointly by Vietnam Television and ALO Media, with the companion of Talentnet's human resources consulting partner – Solution provider company The only comprehensive human resource in Vietnam. Through the demonstration of your ability While participating in the program, young people have the opportunity to find a job Satisfied at companies, reputable corporations, working with big bosses with competitive income. The program is often compared to an "exchange floor". transparent employment service”, where labor capacity and salary levels, Corresponding remuneration is openly negotiated on the airwaves National TV at 11 a.m. every Saturday on channel VTV3.
The program is hosted by MC – Journalist Lai Van Sam, MC Thanh Trung. The candidates must go through three rounds of examination: face-to-face; conquer; Opportunity for someone. Pine Through these three exciting rounds, candidates as well as bosses will come up with agreements to give yourself a chance.
The Organizing Committee will select two candidates with professional qualifications, age or industry has similarity to compete for tickets to the round, bosses and the audience in the studio will be the one to decide the next candidate.
Candidate enter expected salary in secret suitcase. After Then, bosses will ask questions and challenges to know more about work experience, professional competence, personality as well as outlook on life and real experience candidate's economy. After completing the Q&A section, the Bosses will decide to press Green light if you want to recruit, Yellow light when wondering and Red light for case do not recruit candidates. Candidates with 2 or more green lights will enter the final round.
Who is the Circle of Opportunity for:
In this round, candidates have the right to find out the recruitment needs use, remuneration from the Boss. Meanwhile, Bosses have to use words provide incentives to be able to recruit candidates to the business his career. In the final round of the competition, the bosses again gave the green light to say hello job and salary to recruit candidates. If the salary offered by the boss lower than the expected level in the secret box, the game will stop. On the contrary The agreement is successful when the candidate chooses a boss, the candidate and the boss both lay hands Sign an electronic signature on the desk to close the recruitment agreement right on the stage of program.
Besides the job opportunities that “Choose for whom” brings For players and employers, the program also delivers messages useful in life, especially young people who are now starting to conquer the market labor school. Bringing viewers positive energy to learn the ability to think and criticize, thereby helping your own life myself.
Co Hoi Cho Ai? founding day 7-11-2019 (at the age of 3).
Where is TV show Co Hoi Cho Ai?'s birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Co Hoi Cho Ai? was born in Vietnam. is a TV show, whose Zodiac is Scorpius, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Pig. Co Hoi Cho Ai?'s global rank is 1101 and whose rank is 37 in list of famous TV show.
Photos of the program "Opportunity For Who? - Whose Chance?"
Image of candidates
Whose Chance? Successful salary closing
Opportunity Program For Who? - Whose Chance? with the leadership of MC - Journalist Lai Van Sam
Top famous TV show
Top famous Zodiac of Scorpius
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Pig
Top celebrities born in 2019
Top celebrities born in November
Top celebrities born in 7th
Comment: Your name:
Events in 2019 and 7-11
Founding day Co Hoi Cho Ai? (7-11) in history
- Day 7-11 year 1874: The Republican Party was first symbolized as an elephant in a cartoon drawn by Thomas Nast in Harper's Weekly magazine.
- Day 7-11 year 1916: Jeannette Rankin of Montana became the first woman elected to Congress.
- Day 7-11 year 1917: Vladimir Lenin's forces overthrew Alexander Kerensky's government in Russia's Bolshevik Revolution.
- Day 7-11 year 1944: President Franklin D. Roosevelt won a fourth term in office, defeating Thomas E. Dewey.
- Day 7-11 year 1962: Former first lady Eleanor Roosevelt died in New York City at age 78.
- Day 7-11 year 1967: Carl Stokes of Cleveland became the first African American mayor of a major U.S. city.
- Day 7-11 year 1989: L. Douglas Wilder was elected governor of Virginia. He became the nation's first elected black governor.
- Day 7-11 year 2000: The U.S. went to the polls to choose between George W. Bush and Al Gore. The outcome wouldn't be known for more than a month because of disputed votes in Florida.