Working place: California
Founding day: ?-?-1998 (25 years old)
Population of the world 1998: 5.918 billions
Global rank: #93005
Phone number: updating
Paypal. com is a company operating in the field of e-commerce, specializing in providing payment and money transfer services via the Internet. It is known, Paypal. com ranked 57th globally in terms of traffic, ranked 2nd in the field of Finance - Banking, Credit and Loans (In the US). Owns a total of over 500 million visits per month and the average visit time is 4 minutes 06 seconds. Among them, up to 62% are male, the remaining 38% are female. The majority of visitors are in the age group from 25 to 34 years old (accounting for 27.81%), and from 18 to 24 years old (accounting for 21.09%). The largest website traffic is direct visits (43.03%) and visits via websites (accounting for 39.67). (Statistics of Similarweb November 2022).
History of establishment and development:
PayPal has been born since December 1998 with the original name Confinity, a business developing security software for handheld devices was founded by Max Levchin, Peter Thiel, Luke Nosek and Ken Howery. PayPal was developed and founded as a money transfer service at Confinity in 1999, funded by John Malloy from BlueRun Ventures.
In March 2000, Confinity merged with X. com, An online banking business founded by Elon Musk. Musk said he was optimistic about the future success of his money-transfer business Confinity. Bill Harris (his colleague), disagreed and resigned in 2000.
In October of that year, Musk decided that X. com would cease its other Internet banking operations. its own and focuses only on PayPal money transfer services. X. com Company was then renamed to PayPal in 2001, and expanded rapidly throughout the year until company executives decided to take PayPal for public use in 2002. Paypal's IPO listed under the PYPL ticker at $13 a share and generated over $61 million as a result.
Paypal. com includes electronic transfer and payment services that replace traditional methods of using paper such as checks and money orders.
Paypal. com helps users to pay all online transactions, send and receive money safely and securely. When users link their bank account, credit or debit card with bank account and merchant and keep your payment information safe. You can also use PayPal to securely send money to friends and family and receive money from people.
From there, Paypal collects fees by performing payment processing for the merchants. online firms, auction sites, and other corporate customers.
In October 2002, eBay acquired all of Paypal. Paypal's headquarters is located at the eBay subsidiary in the North First Street building, Silicon Valley, San Jose, California. Paypal also has significant operations in Omaha, Nebraska; Dublin, Ireland; and Berlin, Germany.
Paypal.Com founding day ?-?-1998 (at the age of 25).
Where is Website Paypal.Com's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Paypal.Com was born in California, of United States. is a Website, whose Zodiac is (don't know), and who Chinese Zodiac is The Tiger. Paypal.Com's global rank is 93005 and whose rank is 134 in list of famous Website. Population of the world in 1998 is about 5.918 billions persons.
Paypal.com is a company operating in the field of e-commerce
Paypal.com Website Interface
Paypal.com Website Traffic Statistics
Paypal.com's main traffic is online access next and from another page
Top famous Website
Top famous Zodiac of Pisces
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Tiger
Top celebrities born in 1998
Born in California
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1998 and 31-2
Events in the world in the birth year of Paypal.Com
- Serbs battle ethnic Albanians in Kosovo (March 5 et seq.). Serbs renew attack on Kosovo rebels (June 1). NATO, on verge of air strikes, reaches settlement with Milosevic on Kosovo (Oct. 12).
- Good Friday Accord is reached in Northern Ireland (April 10). Irish Parliament backs peace agreement (April 22). Background: N. Ireland Peace Negotiations
- Europeans agree on single currency, the euro (May 3).
- India conducts three atomic tests despite worldwide disapproval (May 11, 13). Pakistan stages five nuclear tests in response (May 29, 30).
- Indonesian dictator Suharto steps down after 32 years in power (May 21).
- Iraq ends cooperation with UN arms inspectors (Aug. 5). Clinton orders air strikes (Dec. 16–19).
- US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania bombed (Aug. 7). US cruise missiles hit suspected terrorist bases in Sudan and Afghanistan (Aug. 20).
- Russia fights to avert financial collapse (Aug. 17).
- Former Chilean dictator Augusto Pinochet arrested in London (Oct. 16).
- Wye Mills Agreement between Netanyahu and Arafat moves Middle East peace talks forward (Oct. 23). Background: Middle East Peace Negotiations