Actor Philip Daniel Bolden
Philip Daniel Bolden
Living place: New Orleans
Birthday: 19-3-1995 (28 years old)
Population of the world 1995: 5.682 billions
Global rank: #18018
Phone number: updating
Philip Daniel Bolden is an actor who made his acting debut as a child actor best known for his roles in the films "How to Eat Fried Worms", "Are We There Yet?", and "Are We Done Yet." ?".
He previously dated Aleisha Allen
Philip Daniel Bolden birthday 19-3-1995 (at the age of 28).
Where is Actor Philip Daniel Bolden's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Philip Daniel Bolden was born in New Orleans, of United States. is a Actor, whose Zodiac is Pisces, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Pig. Philip Daniel Bolden's global rank is 18018 and whose rank is 756 in list of famous Actor. Population of the world in 1995 is about 5.682 billions persons.
Portrait of Actor Philip Daniel Bolden
Philip Daniel Bolden as a child
Actor's childhood photos
Philip Daniel Bolden and co-stars
Top famous Actor
Top famous Zodiac of Pisces
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Pig
Top celebrities born in 1995
Top celebrities born in March
Top celebrities born in 19th
Born in New Orleans
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1995 and 19-3
Events in the world in the birth year of Philip Daniel Bolden
- US rescues Mexico's economy with $20-billion aid program (Feb. 21).
- Russian space station Mir greets first Americans (March 14). US shuttle docks with station (June 27).
- Nerve gas attack in Tokyo subway kills eight and injures thousands. The Aum Shinrikyo ("Supreme Truth") cult is to blame (March 20). Background: International Terrorism
- Death toll 2,000 in Rwanda massacre (April 22).
- Fighting escalates in Bosnia and Croatia (May 1). Warring parties agree on cease-fire (Oct. 5); sign peace treaty (Dec. 14).
- France explodes nuclear device in Pacific; wide protests ensue (Sept. 5). Background: nuclear weapons
- Israelis and Palestinians agree on transferring West Bank to Arabs (Sept. 24). Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin slain by Jewish extremist at peace rally (Nov. 4).
Birthday Philip Daniel Bolden (19-3) in history
- Day 19-3 year 1853: During the Taiping Rebellion in China, the rebels captured Nanking and renamed it T'en-ching (Heavenly Capital).
- Day 19-3 year 1920: The United States Senate voted down signing the Treaty of Versailles for the second time.
- Day 19-3 year 1931: Nevada state legislature legalized gambling.
- Day 19-3 year 1953: The Academy Awards were first televised.
- Day 19-3 year 1996: Sarajevo became a united city again after four years when Moslem-Croat authorities took control of the last district held by Serbs.
- Day 19-3 year 2003: Mahmoud Abbas became prime minister of Palestine. He would later succeed Yasir Arafat as head of the PLO and president of the Palestinian Authority.