Businessmen Le Minh Tiep
Le Minh Tiep
Living place: Ha Noi
Birthday: ?-?-1990 (33 years old)
Population of Vietnam 1990: 66,02 millions
Global rank: #80851
Phone number: updating
Le Minh Tiep is known as the co-founder of MEAN BLVD brand - the first e-commerce platform specializing in distributing women's fashion products of Vietnam's leading Local Brands to the international market. After studying abroad and graduating with a master's degree in International Business & Diplomacy in the UK, Minh Tiep returned home with the cherished intention of building a career of his own. To be able to accumulate knowledge and experience for himself, Tiep has joined a few large companies and corporations in Vietnam, and also embarked on start-up projects, but not all projects are successful. achieved the results I expected.
Le Minh Tiep birthday ?-?-1990 (at the age of 33).
Where is Businessmen Le Minh Tiep's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Le Minh Tiep was born in Ha Noi, of Vietnam. Mr, whose Zodiac is (don't know), and who Chinese Zodiac is The Horse. Le Minh Tiep's global rank is 80851 and whose rank is 1136 in list of famous Businessmen. Population of Vietnam in 1990 is about 66,02 millions persons.
Portrait image of Le Minh Tiep
Le Minh Tiep is known as the co-founder of the MEAN BLVD brand
Currently MEAN BLVD has more than 50 Local Brand companions.
Top famous Businessmen
Top famous Zodiac of Pisces
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Horse
Top celebrities born in 1990
Born in Ha Noi
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1990 and 31-2
Events in the world in the birth year of Le Minh Tiep
- General Manuel Noriega surrenders in Panama (Jan. 3).
- Yugoslav Communists end 45-year monopoly of power (Jan. 22).
- Communist Party relinquish sole power in Soviet government (Feb. 7). Background: Dissolution of the USSR
- South Africa frees Nelson Mandela, imprisoned 27½ years (Feb. 11).
- US-Soviet summit reaches accord on armaments (June 1).
- Western Alliance ends Cold War and proposes joint action with Soviet Union and Eastern Europe (July 6).
- Iraqi troops invade Kuwait, setting off the Persian Gulf War (Aug. 2 et seq.). Background: The Persian Gulf War
- East and West Germany reunited (Aug. 31 et seq.).
- Margaret Thatcher resigns as British Prime Minister (Nov. 22); John Major succeeds her (Nov. 28).
- Lech Walesa wins Poland's runoff Presidential election (Dec. 9).