Chef leader Nguyen Quoc Nghi
14 Chef leader
Nguyen Quoc Nghi
Living place: Da Nang
Birthday: ?-?-1989 (33 years old)
Population of Vietnam 1989: 64,77 millions
Global rank: #41900
Phone number: updating
Nguyen Quoc Nghi, nicknamed Leo Nguyen, is a young but extremely talented chef. Currently, Quoc Nghi is a culinary instructor at Duy Tan University - Da Nang and teaches Culinary Vocational School Real Netspace Da Nang; Vice President of the Central Chef Association, and also a companion of the TV program: Delicious dishes every day – HTV, VTV8, VTV6.
Nguyen Quoc Nghi shared about the "predestined" opportunity to come to the first profession. His kitchen is that after graduating from high school, Quoc Nghi passed the entrance exam to a college in his hometown, but due to difficult family conditions, he regretfully gave up his education and went to learn a cooking job at a house. shop in Hoi An. When he learned a job, Quoc Nghi asked his parents to pledge his red book to borrow 30 million VND from a bank so that he could have capital to open a restaurant. But with immaturity, no experience, business soon failed. The predestined relationship with the kitchen job came to an end when Quoc Nghi joined the army and passed the university entrance exam. With a passion for food, Quoc Nghi continues to pursue his passion.
He has wrapped up since Quang Nam Going to Da Nang with the determination to learn a profession, he applied to work as a kitchen assistant in many different restaurants. With the spirit of eagerness to learn, and being exposed to highly skilled chefs, Quoc Nghi quickly became a professional and worked in 3-5 star hotels.
Up to now, Quoc Nghi has more than 10 years in the profession and is a professional chef with a knack for Vietnamese and Chinese dishes. On his personal page, he also shares many pictures of everyday Vietnamese dishes such as: seafood rice, steamed snakehead fish with gourd, cooked duck, fried eel, spring rolls... .
And now, the name Nguyen Quoc Nghi is no longer strange in the Vietnamese culinary world when he is the first chef in Vietnam to successfully research and demonstrate the molecular culinary method. With this processing method, soups or sauces will be "dressed" in a "coat" of deep-fried dough, bringing new flavors to the audience.
In addition to cooking. With unique and high-class dishes, Quoc Nghi is also a dedicated teacher when always teaching skills and experiences he has to students with the same passion as him.
Wishing Chef Quoc Nghi more and more success on the path he has chosen!
Nguyen Quoc Nghi birthday ?-?-1989 (at the age of 33).
Where is Chef leader Nguyen Quoc Nghi's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Nguyen Quoc Nghi was born in Quang Nam, of Vietnam. Mr working and living in Da Nang, of Vietnam. Mr, whose Zodiac is (don't know), and who Chinese Zodiac is The Snake. Nguyen Quoc Nghi's global rank is 41900 and whose rank is 14 in list of famous Chef leader. Population of Vietnam in 1989 is about 64,77 millions persons.
Photo of Chef Nguyen Quoc Nghi
Chef Nguyen Quoc Nghi enjoying food
Image of Chef Nguyen Quoc Nghi guiding students
Nguyen Quoc Nghi smiling with students
Top famous Chef leader
Top famous Zodiac of Pisces
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Snake
Top celebrities born in 1989
Born in Quang Nam
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1989 and 31-2
Events in the world in the birth year of Nguyen Quoc Nghi
- US planes shoot down two Libyan fighters over international waters in Mediterranean (Jan. 4).
- Iran's Ayatollah Khomeini declares author Salman Rushdie's book The Satanic Verses offensive and sentences him to death (Feb. 14).
- Tens of thousands of Chinese students take over Beijing's Tiananmen Square in rally for democracy (April 19 et seq.). More than one million in Beijing demonstrate for democracy; chaos spreads across nation (mid-May et seq.). Thousands killed in Tiananmen Square as Chinese leaders take hard line toward demonstrators (June 4 et seq.).
- Mikhail S. Gorbachev named Soviet President (May 25).
- P. W. Botha quits as South Africa's President (Aug. 14).
- Deng Xiaoping resigns from China's leadership (Nov. 9).
- After 28 years, Berlin Wall is open to West (Nov. 11).
- Czech Parliament ends Communists' dominant role (Nov. 30).
- Romanian uprising overthrows Communist government (Dec. 15 et seq.); President Ceausescu and wife executed (Dec. 25).
- US troops invade Panama, seeking capture of General Manuel Noriega (Dec. 20).