COL Le Ngoc Kim Bao
Le Ngoc Kim Bao
Living place: Khanh Hoa
Birthday: ?-?-2005 (17 years old)
Population of Vietnam 2005: 82,39 millions
Global rank: #84593
Phone number: updating
KOL Le Ngoc Kim Bao was born in 2005 in the coastal city of Nha Page. She impresses the online community with her beautiful appearance and personality lovable, likable, approachable. That's why Le Ngoc Kim Bao always returns to be the center of all attention. Currently, Le Ngoc's personal Facebook page Kim Bao receives a lot of attention when he has more than 4000 friends, over 14,000 people follow. Each of her posts always receives an average of 2000 likes and 100 comments. With a significant amount of interaction on her personal page, Le Ngoc Kim Bao has also received many invitations to cooperate from many large and small brands. Since then, she has an additional source of income so that she can support her own life and support her family.
Le Ngoc Kim Bao is widely known by the online community because of her charming beauty, elegant face and sharp lines that make She became more attractive than anyone. In addition, the girl Le Ngoc Kim Bao also owns Possessing a super hot body and a unique fashion sense, it enhances her charming beauty drool yourself. Besides her admirable appearance, Le Ngoc Kim Bao is also a girl multi-talented when having knowledge of Marketing, Makeup, dancing, singing, ... With what If you can get it yourself, if you can train it, Le Ngoc Kim Bao has become a KOL knows Underme's face, Jbagy.
Moreover, Le Ngoc Kim Bao is currently an excellent student of Ischool Nha Trang international integration school. In addition to efforts in learning to keep maintain their achievements and strive to pass the university with perfect standards in The important exam in the near future, Le Ngoc Kim Bao is still making efforts To achieve my dream in the future is to become a Market Researcher Marketing School. To be able to achieve the set goals, Le Ngoc Kim Bao Always remind yourself that: "Life is short, so live it in a way so bright like a flower” to remind myself to keep trying more to achieve success and shine on the path that I have chosen.
Le Ngoc Kim Bao birthday ?-?-2005 (at the age of 17).
Where is COL Le Ngoc Kim Bao's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Le Ngoc Kim Bao was born in Khanh Hoa, of Vietnam. Ms, whose Zodiac is (don't know), and who Chinese Zodiac is The Rooster. Le Ngoc Kim Bao's global rank is 84593 and whose rank is 179 in list of famous COL. Population of Vietnam in 2005 is about 82,39 millions persons.
- Celebrities named Bao
- Celebrities named Kim Bao
- Celebrities named Ngoc Kim Bao
- Celebrities named Le Ngoc Kim Bao
Portrait image of KOL Le Ngoc Kim Bao
KOL Le Ngoc Kim Bao owns a beautiful beauty
KOL Le Ngoc Kim Bao owns a hot body
Daily life image of KOL Le Ngoc Kim Bao
Top famous COL
Top famous Zodiac of Pisces
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Rooster
Top celebrities born in 2005
Born in Khanh Hoa
Comment: Your name:
Events in 2005 and 31-2
Events in the world in the birth year of Le Ngoc Kim Bao
- Worldwide aid pours in to help the eleven Asian countries devastated by the Dec. 26, 2004, tsunami (Jan.). See Tsunami Factfile.
- Mahmoud Abbas wins presidency of the Palestinian Authority in a landslide. This is the first presidential election for Palestinians since 1996 (Jan. 9).
- The Sudanese government and Southern rebels sign a peace agreement to end a 20-year civil war that has claimed the lives of two million people (Jan. 9).
- Iraqi elections to select a 275-seat National Assembly take place despite threats of violence (Jan. 30). See also Iraq; Iraq Timeline.
- Former Lebanese prime minister Rafik Hariri—a nationalist who had called for Syria's withdrawal from Lebanon—is assassinated (Feb. 14). Weeks of protests ensue.
- Violent protests follow elections in Kygyzstan (March 13), which international monitors deem severely flawed. President Askar Akayev flees the country and then resigns (April 4).
- Pope John Paul II Dies (April 2). Benedict XVI becomes the next pope (April 24).
- The Syrian military, stationed in Lebanon for 29 years, withdraws (April 26).
- Tony Blair becomes first Labour Party prime minister to win three successive terms, but his party loses a large number of seats in the elections (May 5).
- The European Union abandons plans to ratify the proposed European constitution by 2006 after both France and the Netherlands vote against it (June 16).
- Former Teheran mayor Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, a hard-line conservative, wins Iran's presidential election with 62% of the vote. He defiantly pursues Iran's nuclear ambitions over the course of his first year in office (June 24).
- London hit by Islamic terrorist bombings, killing 52 and wounding about 700. It is Britain's worst attack since World War II (July 7).
- Group of Eight industrial nations pledge to double aid to Africa to $50 billion a year by 2010, cancel the debt of many poor countries, and open trade (July 8).
- Pentagon assessment finds Iraq's police force is, at best, "partially capable" of fighting the country's insurgency. The U.S.'s eventual withdrawal plan hinges upon Iraqi security forces replacing U.S. soldiers: "As Iraqis stand up, Americans will stand down," President Bush had stated (July 20). See also Iraq; Iraq Timeline.
- The Irish Republican Army announces it is officially ending its violent campaign for a united Ireland and will instead pursue its goals politically (July 27). See also Northern Ireland Peace Process.
- The Indonesian government and the Free Aceh Movement (GAM) sign a peace accord to end their nearly 30-year-long civil war (Aug. 15).
- Israel begins evacuating about 8,000 Israeli settlers from the Gaza Strip, which has been occupied by Israel for the last 38 years (Aug. 15).
- A 7.6 earthquake centered in the Pakistani-controlled part of the Kashmir region kills more than 80,000 and leaves an estimated 4 million homeless (Oct. 2).
- Angela Merkel, leader of the Christian Democratic Union, which narrowly prevailed over Chancellor Gerhard Schröder's Social Democratic Party in September elections becomes the country's first female chancellor (Oct. 10).
- Millions of Iraqi voters ratify a new constitution (Oct. 15).
- Former Iraqi president Saddam Hussein goes on trial for the killing of 143 people in the town of Dujail, Iraq, in 1982 (Oct 19).
- Several weeks of violent rioting begins in the impoverished French-Arab and French-African suburbs of Paris after two boys are accidentally killed while hiding from police (Oct 27).
- Ellen Johnson-Sirleaf becomes Africa's first woman elected head of state (Nov. 11).
- Israeli prime minister Ariel Sharon quits as head of the Likud Party, which he founded, to start a new, more centrist organization, called Kadima (Nov. 21).
- About 11 million Iraqis (70% of the country's registered voters) turn out to select their first permanent Parliament since the overthrow of Saddam Hussein (Dec. 15). See also Iraq; Iraq Timeline.
- See also People in the News, 2005 and 2005 News Quizzes.