Fashion designer Pierre Cardin
384 Fashion designer
Pierre Cardin is a talented designer with outstanding designs for both sexes. He is the pioneer in creating designs beyond the Space Age space. Pierre Cardin's Bubble dress is both elegant but still has his own personality inspired by sci-fi novels. This is the revolution that liberates women's fashion.
Pierre Cardin started out as a tailor. He learned the basics of fashion from this job.
In 1950, Pierre Cardin opened his own tailor shop specializing in tailor-made fashion models. He designed and cut the fabric himself and hired a tailor. Pierre Cardin's unique designs attract many theatres, actors order costumes for performances.
In 1953, Pierre Cardin launched a solo costume exhibition.
In 1954, Pierre Cardin launched a series of designs that made a big splash.
In 1959, Pierre Cardin was the first designer to transform Japan into the high fashion market.
In 1960, Pierre Cardin launched Eye first collection with logo printed. He is also the designer of uniforms for the international airline Pakistan International Airlines.
At the age of 17, Pierre Cardin decided to go to Paris to settle down, but the French capital was engulfed in flames of World War II. Pierre Cardin decided to try his luck in Vichy. He dedicated himself to learning sewing and mastering design techniques in a shop in Vichy. 3 years later, Pierre Cardin became the shop's best tailor.
Pierre Cardin applied for a job at the tailor shop Christian Dior. Here, his design skills developed very quickly.
Pierre Cardin birthday 2-7-1922 (death).
Where is Fashion designer Pierre Cardin's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Pierre Cardin was born in Venezia, of Italy. Em working and living in Paris, of France. Em, whose Zodiac is Cancer, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Dog. Pierre Cardin's global rank is 78345 and whose rank is 384 in list of famous Fashion designer.
Portrait of fashion designer Pierre Cardin
Talent designer Pierre Cardin
Pierre Cardin a designer who started out as a tailor
Top famous Fashion designer
Top famous Zodiac of Cancer
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Dog
Top celebrities born in 1922
Top celebrities born in July
Top celebrities born in 2nd
Born in Venezia
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1922 and 2-7
Events in the world in the birth year of Pierre Cardin
- Mussolini marches on Rome; forms Fascist government.
- Irish Free State, a self-governing dominion of British Empire, officially proclaimed.
- Kemal Atatürk, founder of modern Turkey, overthrows last sultan.
- Reparations Commission fixes German liability at 132 billion gold marks. German inflation begins.
Birthday Pierre Cardin (2-7) in history
- Day 2-7 year 1566: French astrologer, physician and author of the book "Prophecies" Nostradamus passed away in Salon-de-Provence.
- Day 2-7 year 1881: President James Garfield was shot by Charles Guiteau; he died on Sept. 19.
- Day 2-7 year 1890: Congress passed the Sherman Antitrust Act.
- Day 2-7 year 1937: Amelia Earhart and her co-pilot Fred Noonan disappeared over the Pacific Ocean while attempting to fly around the world.
- Day 2-7 year 1964: President Johnson signed the Civil Rights Act of 1964 into law.
- Day 2-7 year 1976: In Gregg v. Georgia, the Supreme Court ruled that the death penalty was not inherently cruel or unusual.
- Day 2-7 year 1997: Actor James Stewart died in Beverly Hills, Calif.
- Day 2-7 year 2002: Steve Fossett became the first to circumnavigate the globe solo in a balloon.