Football player Nigel Reo-coker
3905 Football player
Living place: Luân Đôn
Birthday: 14-5-1984 (39 years old)
Population of the world 1984: 4.769 billions
Global rank: #69845
Phone number: updating
- Nigel Reo-Coker real name is Nigel Shola Andre Reo-Coker. He is an English midfielder who played professionally in England for over ten years before entering the MLS in 2013.
- He helped lead the West Ham United Cup Finals FA in the 2005-06 season.
- England is a footballer who currently plays for the Montreal Impact in Major League Soccer.
Professional clubs he has joined:
- 2002-2004: He used to play for Wimbledon Club
- 2004-2007 : He played for West Ham United
- 2007-2011: He played for Aston Villa
- 2011-2012: He played for Bolton Wanderers
- 2012-2013: He used to play for Ipswich Town Club
- 2013-2014: He played for Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- 2014: He played for Chivas USA Club li>
- 2015: He played for Montreal Impact Club
- 2005: England used to play for England U20 team
- 2003-2007: He used to play for England U21 team
- He graduated from Riddlesdown High School in Purley
- He captained the England U21s team during the 2007 UEFA U-21 Championship
He and Erik Hurtado both joined Vancouver Whitecaps FC in 2013.
Nigel Reo-coker birthday 14-5-1984 (at the age of 39).
Where is Football player Nigel Reo-coker's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Nigel Reo-coker was born in Luân Đôn, of England. Mr, whose Zodiac is Taurus, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Rat. Nigel Reo-coker's global rank is 69845 and whose rank is 3905 in list of famous Football player. Population of the world in 1984 is about 4.769 billions persons.
Portrait of football player Nigel Reo-Coker
Picture of Nigel Reo-Coker player on the pitch
Picture of Nigel Reo-Coker - famous British player
Top famous Football player
Top famous Zodiac of Taurus
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Rat
Top celebrities born in 1984
Top celebrities born in May
Top celebrities born in 14th
Born in Luân Đôn
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1984 and 14-5
Events in the world in the birth year of Nigel Reo-coker
- Syria frees captured US Navy pilot, Lieut. Robert C. Goodman, Jr. (Jan. 3).
- US and Vatican exchange diplomats after 116-year hiatus (Jan. 10).
- Reagan orders US Marines withdrawn from Beirut international peacekeeping force (Feb. 7).
- Yuri V. Andropov dies at 69; Konstantin U. Chernenko, 72, named Soviet leader (Feb. 9). Background: Rulers of Russia since 1533
- Italy and Vatican agree to end Roman Catholicism as state religion (Feb. 18).
- Soviet Union withdraws from summer Olympic games in US, and other bloc nations follow (May 7 et seq.).
- José Napoleón Duarte, moderate, elected president of El Salvador (May 11).
- Three hundred slain as Indian Army occupies Sikh Golden Temple in Amritsar (June 6).
- Indian Prime Minister Indira Gandhi assassinated by two Sikh bodyguards; 1,000 killed in anti-Sikh riots; son Rajiv succeeds her (Oct. 31).
- Toxic gas leaks from Union Carbide plant in Bhopal, India, killing 2,000 and injuring 150,000 (Dec. 3).
Birthday Nigel Reo-coker (14-5) in history
- Day 14-5 year 1796: Edward Jenner administered the first smallpox vaccine to 8-year-old James Phipps.
- Day 14-5 year 1804: The Lewis and Clark expedition set out from St. Louis.
- Day 14-5 year 1904: The Olympic Games were held in the United States for the first time, in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Day 14-5 year 1948: British rule in Palestine came to an end as The Jewish National Council proclaimed the State of Israel. Within hours, Israel was under attack from Arab forces.
- Day 14-5 year 1955: The Warsaw Pact was signed by the Soviet Union and seven other Communist bloc countries. It finally dissolved in 1991.
- Day 14-5 year 1973: Skylab, the United States’ first space station, was launched into orbit.
- Day 14-5 year 1998: Frank Sinatra died at the age of 82.