Hotface Nguyen My An Na
Nguyen My An Na
Living place: Ha Noi
Birthday: ?-?-2004 (18 years old)
Population of Vietnam 2004: 81,44 millions
Global rank: #47752
Phone number: updating
Nguyen My An Na is a beautiful and very talented girl. Currently, An Na is a student of a high school, in addition, Na is also a famous photo model, advertising model, PR product model in Hanoi.
An Na owns a beautiful face with life. High nose, big round eyes and charming smile. In particular, An Na has a well-proportioned body with a very hot bust, so she is always confident in every set of clothes to show off her body.
Despite her young age, An Na has gained a lot. known and loved. Currently, An Na's personal page attracts nearly 53,000 followers - an impressive number. Being loved and cared for by many people, Anna feels extremely happy and joyful. She always considers it as a motivation for herself to try to improve more and more.
In addition to studying, An Na also works as a photo model, PR product introduction, Livestream game, and many friends. children support. This job not only satisfies her passion but also gives An Na a significant source of income to cover living and studying expenses in an expensive place in Ha Thanh.
An Na also has a hobby of being Go shopping, watch movies and travel to discover famous landmarks in the country. Each trip gives An Na extremely interesting practical experiences.
Sharing a little more about her future plans, An Na said that she will try her best to study. In order to achieve the best results, she still pursues her passion and wishes to become a famous streamer.
Nguyen My An Na birthday ?-?-2004 (at the age of 18).
Where is Hotface Nguyen My An Na's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Nguyen My An Na was born in Ha Noi, of Vietnam. Ms, whose Zodiac is (don't know), and who Chinese Zodiac is The Monkey. Nguyen My An Na's global rank is 47752 and whose rank is 134 in list of famous Hotface. Population of Vietnam in 2004 is about 81,44 millions persons.
- Celebrities named Na
- Celebrities named An Na
- Celebrities named My An Na
- Celebrities named Nguyen My An Na
Close-up of the beautiful face of hotface An Na
An Na is beautiful and charming
The image of An Na is beautiful in a traditional ao dai
An Na is beautiful and dynamic
Top famous Hotface
Top famous Zodiac of Pisces
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Monkey
Top celebrities born in 2004
Born in Ha Noi
Comment: Your name:
Events in 2004 and 31-2
Events in the world in the birth year of Nguyen My An Na
- About one third of Iran’s Parliament steps down to protest hard-line Guardian Council’s banning of more than 2,000 reformists from running in parliamentary elections (Feb. 1).
- A. Q. Khan, founder of Pakistan's nuclear program, admits he sold nuclear-weapons designs to other countries, including North Korea, Iran, and Libya (Feb. 4).
- Armed rebels in Haiti force President Aristide to resign and flee the country (Feb. 29).
- Spain is rocked by terrorist attacks, killing more than 200. Al Qaeda takes responsibility (March 11).
- Spain's governing Popular Party loses election to opposition Socialists. Outcome seen as a reaction to terrorist attacks days before and Popular Party's support of the U.S.-led war in Iraq (March 14).
- North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) formally admits 7 new countries: Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovakia, and Slovenia (March 29).
- Israeli prime minister Sharon announces plan to unilaterally withdraw from Gaza Strip (April 12).
- Greek Cypriots reject UN reunification plan with Turkish Cypriots (April 24).
- Sudan rebels (SPLA) and government reach accord to end 21-year civil war. However, separate war in western Darfur region between Arab militias and black Africans continues unabated (May 26).
- U.S. troops launch offensive in Falluja in response to killing and mutilation on March 31 of four U.S. civilian contractors. (April 5–May 1).
- U.S. hands over power to Iraqi interim government; Iyad Allawi becomes prime minister (June 28).
- Security Council demands Sudanese government disarm militias in Darfur that are massacring civilians (July 30).
- Summer Olympics take place in Athens, Greece (Aug. 13–29).
- Venezuelan president Hugo Chavez survives recall referendum (Aug. 16).
- Chechen terrorists take about 1,200 schoolchildren and others hostage in Beslan, Russia; 340 people die when militant detonate explosives (Sept. 1–3).
- UN Atomic Energy Agency tells Iran to stop enriching uranium; a nascent nuclear weapons program suspected (Sept. 18).
- About 380 tons of explosives reported missing in Iraq (Oct. 25).
- Yasir Arafat dies in Paris (Nov. 11).
- U.S. troops launch attack on Falluja, stronghold of the Iraqi insurgency (Nov. 8).
- Ukraine presidential election declared fraudulent (Nov. 21).
- Hamid Karzai inaugurated as Afghanistan's first popularly elected president (Dec. 7).
- Massive protests by supporters of opposition candidate Viktor Yushchenko's lead to a new Ukrainian election; Yushchenko eventually declared prime minister (Dec. 26).
- Enormous tsunami devastates Asia; 200,000 killed (Dec. 26).