Hotface Thuy Duong
Thuy Duong is currently a 3rd year student of the Faculty of International Law, She is also the Vice President of the Student Union at the Diplomatic Academy. My friend Thuy Duong had a difficult time in life. From the story of herself, she always aspires to inspire young people around, making they recognize, appreciate, and love themselves.
From a young age, Thuy Duong has always been aware of herself the child is somewhat "older" than his peers. Ever since I was in kindergarten, taking Join the school's dance team, watch your friends put on pretty dance dresses it's beautiful, but I don't fit the "freesize" children's dresses there. In middle school, Duong joined the dance team for the first year, then dropped out because of guilt low self-esteem with not as slim appearance as friends. “Since childhood, parents and Relatives often call "love" as "Fat", "Sumo", I don't blame them, I feel happy to have a loving and complete family. But through each sentence "call" love", that child shrinks even more, until he unconsciously hates himself body in the mirror since when is not good. I see the injustice, because I can't beautiful, delicate or graceful like other friends, simply because I was born with irreparable defect”. – Thuy Duong shared.
Experiencing the first 16 years of life with invisible guilt, Duong walked entered high school with a low self-esteem that I didn't even know myself. In the middle of 10th grade, Ms have the opportunity to be a Contributor for an activity charity of a student organization called “Life Under Bridge” on the recommendation of 2nd grade friend. Thanks to her enthusiasm and responsibility, after that event Thuy Duong has participated in the interview and successfully became a member of the Communication Department of the group office. Since then, she realized: “Ah, so I have other values myself again. ” For a girl who only knew study, I really appreciate that opportunity and try my best during the time I participate Life Under Bridge. Grade 11, Thuy Duong officially became a member of the Communication Board Nguyen Tat Thanh's English For Everyone Club - one of the biggest clubs in the school. Also During this time, she is surrounded by good relationships, that's why by directly helping her to appreciate her own worth. Until the time Currently, she is also the Vice President of the Student Union at Foreign Academy assignment - is a source of motivation for many other friends, helping with the university period does not pass in vain.
Thuy Duong birthday 8-11-2001 (at the age of 21).
Where is Hotface Thuy Duong's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Thuy Duong was born in Ha Noi, of Vietnam. Ms, whose Zodiac is Scorpius, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Snake. Thuy Duong's global rank is 92850 and whose rank is 373 in list of famous Hotface. Population of Vietnam in 2001 is about 78,62 millions persons.
Portrait of Thuy Duong
Thuy Duong is currently the Vice President of the Student Union at the Diplomatic Academy
Thuy Duong always wishes to spread positive energy to everyone.
Top famous Hotface
Top famous Zodiac of Scorpius
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Snake
Top celebrities born in 2001
Top celebrities born in November
Top celebrities born in 8th
Born in Ha Noi
Comment: Your name:
Events in 2001 and 8-11
Events in the world in the birth year of Thuy Duong
- Congo president Laurent Kabila assassinated by bodyguard (Jan. 16). Son Joseph Kabila takes over amid continuing civil war.
- Ariel Sharon wins election in Israel (Feb. 6). Right-wing leader chosen overwhelmingly as nation's fifth prime minister in just over five years during worst Israeli-Palestinian violence in years. Background: Middle East.
- The long-simmering resentment of Macedonia's ethnic Albanians erupts into violence in March. The rebels seek greater autonomy within Macedonia. After six months of fighting, a peace agreement is signed (Aug. 13). British-led NATO forces enter the country and disarm the guerrillas. Background: Macedonia and the Balkans.
- U.S. spy plane and Chinese jet collide (April 2); Sino-American relations deteriorate during a standoff. The 24 crew members of the U.S. plane were detained for 11 days and released after the U.S. issued a formal statement of regret.
- Former Yugoslav president Slobodan Milosevic is delivered to UN tribunal in The Hague to await war-crime trial (June 29).
- Without U.S., 178 nations reach agreement on climate accord, which rescues, though dilutes, 1997 Kyoto Protocol (July 23).
- In response to Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, U.S. and British forces launch bombing campaign on Taliban government and al-Qaeda terrorist camps in Afghanistan (Oct. 7). Bombings continue on a daily basis. Background: Afghanistan.
- Irish Republican Army announces that it has begun to dismantle its weapons arsenal, marking a dramatic leap forward in Northern Ireland peace process (Oct. 23). Background: Northern Ireland Primer.
- At a UN-sponsored summit in Bonn, Germany, Afghani factions meet to create a post-Taliban government (Nov. 27). Hamid Karzai is selected as head of the transitional government (Dec. 5). Background: Who's Who in Afghanistan.
- Taliban regime in Afghanistan collapses after two months of bombing by American warplanes and fighting by Northern Alliance ground troops (Dec. 9).
- Israel condemns the Palestinian Authority as a "terror-supporting entity" and severs ties with leader Yasir Arafat following mounting violence against Israelis (Dec. 3). The Israeli Army begins bombing Palestinian areas. Background: Middle East.
Birthday Thuy Duong (8-11) in history
- Day 8-11 year 1889: Montana became the 41st state.
- Day 8-11 year 1892: Former president Grover Cleveland beat incumbent Benjamin Harrison and became the only president to win nonconsecutive terms in the White House.
- Day 8-11 year 1923: Adolf Hitler attempted, and failed, to seize control of the German government in the Beer Hall Putsch.
- Day 8-11 year 1960: John F. Kennedy defeated Richard M. Nixon for the presidency of the United States.
- Day 8-11 year 1966: Edward W. Brooke of Massachusetts became the first African American to be elected to the U.S. Senate since Reconstruction.
- Day 8-11 year 1994: After a 40-year Democrat domination, the Republican Party gained control of the U.S. House of Representatives, as well as a Senate majority.