Only Toker Hoai Phong Tv
672 Only Toker
Hoai Phong Tv
Living place: An Giang
Birthday: ?-?-1996 (27 years old)
Population of Vietnam 1996: 73,16 millions
Global rank: #68103
Phone number: updating
Hoai Phong TV's real name is Nguyen Hoai Phong is a young male Tiktoker emerging recently. His Tiktok channel @hoai_phong19_96 currently owns nearly 350 thousand followers and millions of likes. He often creates humorous and honest content, making viewers have moments of light relaxation.
Hoai Phong Tv birthday ?-?-1996 (at the age of 27).
Where is Only Toker Hoai Phong Tv's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Hoai Phong Tv was born in An Giang, of Vietnam. Mr, whose Zodiac is (don't know), and who Chinese Zodiac is The Rat. Hoai Phong Tv's global rank is 68103 and whose rank is 672 in list of famous Only Toker. Population of Vietnam in 1996 is about 73,16 millions persons.
Portrait of Tiktoker Hoai Phong TV
New image of Tiktoker Hoai Phong TV
Top famous Only Toker
Top famous Zodiac of Pisces
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Rat
Top celebrities born in 1996
Born in An Giang
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1996 and 31-2
Events in the world in the birth year of Hoai Phong Tv
- Chechens capture 2,000 Russians (Jan. 9). Chechnya peace treaty signed (May 27).
- France agrees to end nuclear testing (Jan. 29). Background: nuclear disarmament
- Britain alarmed by an outbreak of "mad cow" disease (March 20 et seq.).
- UN tribunal charges war crimes by Bosnian Muslims and Croats (March 22). Nations pledge $1.23 billion in aid to rebuild Bosnia (April 22).
- South Africa gets new constitution (May 8).
- Israel elects Benjamin Netanyahu as prime minister (May 31).
- Iraqis strike at Kurdish enclave (Aug. 31); after warning, US attacks Iraq's southern air defenses (Sept. 2–3).
- Militant Taliban leaders seize Afghan capital of Kabul (Sept. 27).
- Ethnic violence breaks out in Zairian refugee camps (Oct. 13); Clinton approves plan for UN-backed relief mission for 1.2 million Hutu refugees starving in eastern Zaire (Nov. 13). Hundreds of thousands return to Rwanda (Nov. 15–18).