Performer Le Cong Hoang
Le Cong Hoang
Living place: Ho Chi Minh
Birthday: ?-?-1991 (32 years old)
Population of Vietnam 1991: 67,24 millions
Global rank: #68095
Phone number: updating
Le Cong Hoang is a young actor from Vietnam. He was known for his role in the movie Father and Son, which entered the Golden Bridge competition round of the 2015 Berlin Film Festival. He also participated in many other movies such as: Tro brilliantly fading away, Mother and child, Disappearing in the library, The funeral guardian,...
Le Cong Hoang birthday ?-?-1991 (at the age of 32).
Where is Performer Le Cong Hoang's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Le Cong Hoang was born in Ho Chi Minh, of Vietnam. Mr, whose Zodiac is (don't know), and who Chinese Zodiac is The Goat. Le Cong Hoang's global rank is 68095 and whose rank is 688 in list of famous Performer. Population of Vietnam in 1991 is about 67,24 millions persons.
Portrait photo of actor Le Cong Hoang
Image of actor Le Cong Hoang at a movie event
Originally a banking student
Top famous Performer
Top famous Zodiac of Pisces
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Goat
Top celebrities born in 1991
Born in Ho Chi Minh
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1991 and 31-2
Events in the world in the birth year of Le Cong Hoang
- Cease-fire ends Persian Gulf War (April 3); UN forces are victorious. Background: The Persian Gulf War
- Europeans end sanctions on South Africa (April 15). South African Parliament repeals apartheid laws (June 5).
- France agrees to sign 1968 treaty banning spread of atomic weapons (June 3). China accepts nuclear nonproliferation treaty (Aug. 10). Bush-Gorbachev summit negotiates strategic arms reduction treaty (July 31).
- Communist Government of Albania resigns (June 4).
- Warsaw Pact dissolved (July 1).
- Boris Yeltsin becomes first freely elected president of Russian Republic (July 10). Yeltsin's stock increases when he takes a prominent role in suppressing an anti-Gorbachev coup by communist hardliners (Aug. 18-22). Background: Rulers of Russia since 1533
- Lithuania, Estonia, and Latvia win independence from USSR (Aug. 25); US recognizes them (Sept. 2).
- Haitian troops seize president in uprising (Sept. 30). US suspends assistance to Haiti (Oct. 1).
- US indicts two Libyans in 1988 bombing of Pan Am Flight 103 over Lockerbie, Scotland (Nov. 15).
- Soviet Union breaks up after President Gorbachev's resignation; constituent republics form Commonwealth of Independent States (Dec. 25). Background: Dissolution of the USSR