Performer Min Hin
Living place: Ho Chi Minh
Birthday: 3-8-1998 (25 years old)
Population of Vietnam 1998: 75,46 millions
Global rank: #73756
Email: [email protected]
Phone number: updating
Min Hin's real name is Nguyen Vo Minh Hien is an emerging actor in the short film segment, a young face loved by young people on social networking platforms. Thanks to his bright appearance and natural acting style, he quickly received a rain of compliments from many young people. From a young age, he was very passionate about acting. He is also very fortunate to have an early predestined relationship with art and is gradually asserting his talent through short films and is recognized by the audience. On social networks, Min Hin attracts tens of thousands of personal followers.
Last April, the crew of the sitcom #TDĐĐD released a series of suggestive photos about the opening of a handsome cast including Min Hin, Dang Tran Nham and Trung Nghia. Although only a few actors of the main cast were revealed, the sitcom #TDĐĐD has made many viewers feel curious about the drama. While Dang Tran Nham is a hot boy who is no stranger to young Vietnamese audiences, Min Hin and Trung Nghia are new faces in the Vietnamese entertainment industry. Therefore, this sitcom project is not only a "brainchild" but also an art product marking an important milestone in their artistic career and affirming their talent on their artistic path. .
Min Hin birthday 3-8-1998 (at the age of 25).
Where is Performer Min Hin's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Min Hin was born in Ho Chi Minh, of Vietnam. Mr, whose Zodiac is Leo, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Tiger. Min Hin's global rank is 73756 and whose rank is 758 in list of famous Performer. Population of Vietnam in 1998 is about 75,46 millions persons.
Actor Min Hin's portrait photo
Actor Min Hin is a new face in the Vietnamese entertainment industry
New image of actor Min Hin
A close-up of actor Min Hin's handsome handsomeness.
Top famous Performer
Top famous Zodiac of Leo
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Tiger
Top celebrities born in 1998
Top celebrities born in August
Top celebrities born in 3rd
Born in Ho Chi Minh
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1998 and 3-8
Events in the world in the birth year of Min Hin
- Serbs battle ethnic Albanians in Kosovo (March 5 et seq.). Serbs renew attack on Kosovo rebels (June 1). NATO, on verge of air strikes, reaches settlement with Milosevic on Kosovo (Oct. 12).
- Good Friday Accord is reached in Northern Ireland (April 10). Irish Parliament backs peace agreement (April 22). Background: N. Ireland Peace Negotiations
- Europeans agree on single currency, the euro (May 3).
- India conducts three atomic tests despite worldwide disapproval (May 11, 13). Pakistan stages five nuclear tests in response (May 29, 30).
- Indonesian dictator Suharto steps down after 32 years in power (May 21).
- Iraq ends cooperation with UN arms inspectors (Aug. 5). Clinton orders air strikes (Dec. 16–19).
- US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania bombed (Aug. 7). US cruise missiles hit suspected terrorist bases in Sudan and Afghanistan (Aug. 20).
- Russia fights to avert financial collapse (Aug. 17).
- Former Chilean dictator Augusto Pinochet arrested in London (Oct. 16).
- Wye Mills Agreement between Netanyahu and Arafat moves Middle East peace talks forward (Oct. 23). Background: Middle East Peace Negotiations
Birthday Min Hin (3-8) in history
- Day 3-8 year 1492: Explorer Christopher Columbus set sail from Palos, Spain.
- Day 3-8 year 1914: Germany declared war on France.
- Day 3-8 year 1923: Calvin Coolidge was sworn in as the 30th president of the United States, following the death of Warren G. Harding.
- Day 3-8 year 1949: The National Basketball Association was formed.
- Day 3-8 year 1958: The nuclear-powered submarmine Nautilus became the first vessel to cross the North Pole underwater.
- Day 3-8 year 1981: U.S. air traffic controllers went on strike.
- Day 3-8 year 1987: A 22-cent stamp honoring author William Faulkner was issued. Its first-day cancellation was held in Oxford, Miss., where Faulkner had served as postmaster from 1921 until his resignation in 1924 following accusations of negligence.