Performer Pham Duc Nguyen
Pham Duc Nguyen
Living place: Ho Chi Minh
Birthday: ?-?-2000 (23 years old)
Population of Vietnam 2000: 77,63 millions
Global rank: #80193
Phone number: updating
Pham Duc Nguyen is a young actor, currently a student majoring in theater, film and television acting at Ho Chi Minh City University of Theater and Cinema. He has received many awards from the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism. This handsome guy has a hobby of learning and discovering new things, likes to interact with people. With an outgoing and dynamic personality, he actively participates in corporate activities. He is also Deputy Secretary of the Ho Chi Minh City University of Theater and Cinema Ho Chi Minh.
Pham Duc Nguyen birthday ?-?-2000 (at the age of 23).
Where is Performer Pham Duc Nguyen's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Pham Duc Nguyen was born in Dak Nong, of Vietnam. Mr working and living in Ho Chi Minh, of Vietnam. Mr, whose Zodiac is (don't know), and who Chinese Zodiac is The Dragon. Pham Duc Nguyen's global rank is 80193 and whose rank is 861 in list of famous Performer. Population of Vietnam in 2000 is about 77,63 millions persons.
Portrait photo of actor Pham Duc Nguyen
Close-up of actor Pham Duc Nguyen's handsome appearance
New image of actor Pham Duc Nguyen
Top famous Performer
Top famous Zodiac of Pisces
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Dragon
Top celebrities born in 2000
Born in Dak Nong
Comment: Your name:
Events in 2000 and 31-2
Events in the world in the birth year of Pham Duc Nguyen
- Austria at center of European dispute after conservative People's Party forms coalition with the far-right Freedom Party, headed by xenophobe Jörg Haider (Feb. 3).
- Reformists win control of Iranian parliament for first time since 1979 Islamic revolution (Feb. 26).
- Governing of Northern Ireland passes back and forth between Britain and nascent Northern Irish parliament; major dispute over IRA's refusal to disarm (Feb-May).
- Former Indonesian president Suharto under house arrest, charged with corruption and abuse of power (May 29).
- Presidents of North and South Korea sign peace accord, and at least symbolically, end a half-century of antagonism (June 13).
- Vicente Fox Quesada elected president of Mexico, ending 71 years of one-party rule by the Institutional Revolutionary Party (PRI) (July 2).
- Concorde crash kills 113 near Paris (July 25).
- Palestinians and Israelis clash, spurred by visit of right-wing Israeli leader Ariel Sharon to a joint Jewish/Muslim holy site; "Al Aksa intifada" continues unabated (Sept. 30 et seq.).
- Nationwide uprising overthrows Yugoslavian president Milosevic (Oct. 5); Vojislav Kostunica sworn in as president (Oct. 7).
- U.S. sailors on Navy destroyer Cole die in Yemen terrorist explosion (Oct. 12).
- Mad cow disease alarms Europe (Nov. 30 et seq.).
- See also: 2000 Year in Review and 2000 Month-by-Month