Politicians Newt Gingrich
Living place: Harrisburg
Birthday: 17-6-1943 (79 years old)
Population of US 1943: 136,739,353
Global rank: #13768
Phone number: updating
Republic of Xia from 1995 to 1999, on he resigned into disgrace after being disciplined as the House for one moral violation. Mr. Chay one failed bid for the President in 2008, in which he expressed his intention to Build a colony on the moon.
While he housed the speaker, the House enacted welfare reform, passed the diminished tax benefit cap cut in 1997, and in 1998 it passed the first balanced budget since 1969.
He ran with Mitt Romney for the Republican bid in the 2012 presidential election.
Newt Gingrich birthday 17-6-1943 (at the age of 79).
Where is Politicians Newt Gingrich's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Newt Gingrich was born in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania- United States. is a Politicians, whose Zodiac is Gemini, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Goat. Newt Gingrich's global rank is 13768 and whose rank is 73 in list of famous Politicians. Population of US in 1943 is about 136,739,353 persons.
Politician Newt Gingrich Portrait
A New Photo of Newt Gingrich- Famous Politician Harrisburg- Pennsylvania
Politician Newt Gingrich's Latest Picture
A Portrait Picture of Politician Newt Gingrich
Picture Photo Content Newt Gingrich
Top famous Politicians
Top famous Zodiac of Gemini
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Goat
Top celebrities born in 1943
Top celebrities born in June
Top celebrities born in 17th
Born in Harrisburg
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1943 and 17-6
Events in US in the birth year of Newt Gingrich
- President freezes prices, salaries, and wages to prevent inflation .
- Withholding tax on wages introduced. Background: History of the Income Tax in the United States
- The Pentagon is completed and becomes the largest office building in the world.
- The Chinese Exclusion Acts of 1882 and 1902 are repealed permitting immigration and naturalization of Chinese.
Birthday Newt Gingrich (17-6) in history
- Day 17-6 year 1775: The Battle of Bunker Hill took place during the siege of Boston at the beginning of the American Revolutionary War.
- Day 17-6 year 1885: The Statue of Liberty arrived in New York City aboard the French ship Isere.
- Day 17-6 year 1928: Amelia Earhart embarked on the first trans-Atlantic flight by a woman.
- Day 17-6 year 1944: The Republic of Iceland was established.
- Day 17-6 year 1963: U.S. Supreme Court ruled that no locality may require recitation of Lord's Prayer or Bible verses in public schools.
- Day 17-6 year 1972: Burglary of Democratic Party headquarters in Washington, DC, started the Watergate political scandal.
- Day 17-6 year 1994: O. J. Simpson's slow-speed chase by the police, watched by millions on TV, ended in his arrest.
- Day 17-6 year 2002: Australian scientists announced that they had "teleported" a laser beam—breaking it up and reconstructing it in another location.