Pre-war musician Duong Thieu Tuoc
Duong Thieu Tuoc
Living place: Ho Chi Minh
Global rank: #80331
Phone number: updating
Duong Thieu Tuoc was a famous pre-war musician, one of the pioneers of Vietnamese new music. He was the one who had the initiative to compose "Western songs to our tunes".
Songwriter Duong Thieu Tuoc died on August 1, 1995, at the age of 80.
Duong Thieu Tuoc had many popular songs. such as: Under the pink sun, The night is short, the love is long, The wind is angry, Afternoon, The night is over at Ngu wharf, The flower life, the jade orchid, The old language, The shadow of the old afternoon, You and me, The wing by the wind, The song under the moon, Oh old hometown, Wave of hearts...
After April 30, 1975, his works were considered romantic and sentimental music, so they were banned from performing.
At the age of 14, he started taking piano lessons with a French teacher. At the age of 16, he took extra lessons in Luc Xuan piano/Tay Ban Cam.
In the 1930s, musician Duong Thieu Tuoc joined a group of amateur artists Myosotis (Flowering Flowers) including famous musicians like
a href="/job/pre-war-musician/tham-oanh/aht">Shen Oanh, Le Yen, Vu Khanh...
In 1940, he opened a shop selling and repairing guitars at 57 Hang Gai, Hanoi. The shop was then closed because of the war.
Since 1954, Duong Thieu Tuoc and his family moved to the South to live. He is the director of the music department at Saigon Radio and teaches the Luc Huyen Vien/Western Piano at the National School of Music.
When he was 19 years old, he married his grandmother. Luong Thi Thuan, also comes from a scholarly family. They gave birth to 3 daughters and 2 sons. One of the two sons is Mr. Duong Hong An. Currently, his children are living in Germany and the United States.
In the early 1950s, he went to Hue and met a girl named Minh Trang - a famous singer in Hue.
In 1954, he and Mrs. Minh Trang moved to Saigon to live with, they gave birth to 4 girls and 1 boy. Mrs. Luong Thi Thuan and her children also entered the South in July 1954.
After the events of 1975, his two wives went abroad to reunite with their children.
In the early 1980s, he lived with her. his talent when she studied lute/guitar at the National School of Music. In 1983 he had another son with Mrs. Nga.
He is the husband of singer Minh Trang, the stepfather of singer Quynh Giao
Duong Thieu Tuoc was born in 14-1-1915, death day is 01/08/1995, at the age of 80.
Where is Pre-war musician Duong Thieu Tuoc's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Duong Thieu Tuoc was born in Ho Chi Minh, of Vietnam. Mr, whose Zodiac is Capricorn, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Tiger. Duong Thieu Tuoc's global rank is 80331 and whose rank is 2 in list of famous Pre-war musician.
A photo of musician Duong Thieu Tuoc taken with singer Minh Trang
Portrait of musician Duong Thieu Tuoc
Duong Thieu Tuoc- Famous prewar musician of Vietnamese music
A portrait of pre-war musician Duong Thieu Stripping
Top famous Pre-war musician
Top famous Zodiac of Capricorn
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Tiger
Top celebrities born in 1915
Top celebrities born in January
Top celebrities born in 14th
Born in Ho Chi Minh
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1915 and 14-1
Events in the world in the birth year of Duong Thieu Tuoc
- British oceanliner Lusitania sunk by German submarine, 1,195 perish.
- Second Battle of Ypres is fought. Background: World War I
- Genocide of estimated 600,000 to 1 million Armenians by Turkish soldiers.
Birthday Duong Thieu Tuoc (14-1) in history
- Day 14-1 year 1639: The first constitution of Connecticut, Fundamental Orders, was adopted.
- Day 14-1 year 1784: The United States ratified treaty with England ending the Revolutionary War.
- Day 14-1 year 1943: President Roosevelt and Prime Minister Churchill meet at the Casablanca Conference.
- Day 14-1 year 1953: Tito formally became the first president of the Republic of Yugoslavia.
- Day 14-1 year 1954: Marilyn Monroe married baseball legend Joe DiMaggio.
- Day 14-1 year 1963: George Wallace sworn in as Alabama's governor, promising "segregation forever."
- Day 14-1 year 1973: The Miami Dolphins became the first NFL team to go undefeated and have a perfect season by beating the Washington Redskins in Super Bowl VII.
- Day 14-1 year 1990: The Simpsons premiered on television.
- Day 14-1 year 2008: Bobby Jindal takes office as governor of Louisiana as the first elected Indian-American governor of the U.S.