Training expert Nguyen Thanh Tien
Nguyen Thanh Tien
Living place: Ha Noi
Birthday: ?-?-1986 (36 years old)
Population of Vietnam 1986: 60,25 millions
Global rank: #3182
Phone number: 0964 515 356
Nguyen Thanh Tien - Talented Entrepreneur, Inspirational Speaker, Highest Paid Real Estate Trainer in Vietnam. He is the founder and Chief Strategy Officer of NIK Education Organization, Chairman of the Board of Directors of VLA Company listed on the stock exchange. Expert Nguyen Thanh Tien has trained more than 100,000 students in business and investment in the past 9 years. He is widely known through the course "Investment wisdom 4.0", the teaching content is practical, comprehensive and highly applicable. Training expert Nguyen Thanh Tien is also the author of the book series "Think Different" and "5 Steps to Become a Multi-Millionaire".
Height: About 1m72
Weight: About 68kg
Measurement of 3 rings: updating
Nguyen Thanh Tien birthday ?-?-1986 (at the age of 36).
Where is Training expert Nguyen Thanh Tien's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Nguyen Thanh Tien was born in Quang Ninh, of Vietnam. Mr working and living in Ha Noi, of Vietnam. Mr, whose Zodiac is (don't know), and who Chinese Zodiac is The Tiger. Nguyen Thanh Tien's global rank is 3182 and whose rank is 1 in list of famous Training expert. Population of Vietnam in 1986 is about 60,25 millions persons.
Training expert Nguyen Thanh Tien is famous for the course of Investment Intelligence 4.0
Nguyen Thanh Tien - The highest paid real estate training expert in Vietnam
Training expert Nguyen Thanh Tien is the founder of the Organization Education NIK
Top famous Training expert
Top famous Zodiac of Pisces
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Tiger
Top celebrities born in 1986
Born in Quang Ninh
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1986 and 31-2
Events in the world in the birth year of Nguyen Thanh Tien
- Spain and Portugal join European Economic Community (Jan. 1).
- President Reagan freezes Libyan assets in US (Jan. 8). US planes attack Libyan "terrorist centers" (April 14).
- Haitian President Jean-Claude Duvalier flees to France (Feb. 7).
- President Ferdinand Marcos flees Philippines after ruling for 20 years; newly elected Corazon Aquino succeeds him (Feb. 26).
- Union Carbide agrees to settlement with victims of Bhopal gas leak in India (March 22).
- Major nuclear accident at Soviet Union's Chernobyl power station alarms world (April 26 et seq.).
- Ex-Navy analyst, Jonathan Jay Pollard, 31, guilty as spy for Israel (June 4).
- World Court rules US broke international law in mining Nicaraguan waters (June 27).