TV show Chiec Non Ky Dieu
91 TV show
Chiec Non Ky Dieu
Working place: Ha Noi
Founding day: 31-3-2001 (22 years old)
Population of Vietnam 2001: 78,62 millions
Global rank: #60456
Phone number: updating
- Lai Van Sam (March 31, 2001 - July 14, 2001; May 14) /2011)
- Trinh Long Vu (July 21, 2001 - May 27, 2006)
- Phan Tuan Tu (June 3, 2006 - January 25, 2014, minus the number of days) May 14, 2011, 9 and February 16, 2013)
- Luu Minh Vu (February 9 and 16, 2013)
- Nguyen Danh Tung (February 1, 2014 - December 26, 2015)
- Bui Duc Bao (January 2 - December 24, 2016)
Chiec Non Ky Dieu founding day 31-3-2001 (at the age of 22).
Where is TV show Chiec Non Ky Dieu's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Chiec Non Ky Dieu was born in Ha Noi, of Vietnam. is a TV show, whose Zodiac is Aries, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Snake. Chiec Non Ky Dieu's global rank is 60456 and whose rank is 91 in list of famous TV show. Population of Vietnam in 2001 is about 78,62 millions persons.
TV show Magical Hat
The Magical Hat's Lucky Wheel
The Magical Hat's Farewell Program
Some MCs hosted the Magical Hat program
Crossword in the Magical Hat
Top famous TV show
Top famous Zodiac of Aries
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Snake
Top celebrities born in 2001
Born in Ha Noi
Comment: Your name:
Events in 2001 and 31-3
Events in the world in the birth year of Chiec Non Ky Dieu
- Congo president Laurent Kabila assassinated by bodyguard (Jan. 16). Son Joseph Kabila takes over amid continuing civil war.
- Ariel Sharon wins election in Israel (Feb. 6). Right-wing leader chosen overwhelmingly as nation's fifth prime minister in just over five years during worst Israeli-Palestinian violence in years. Background: Middle East.
- The long-simmering resentment of Macedonia's ethnic Albanians erupts into violence in March. The rebels seek greater autonomy within Macedonia. After six months of fighting, a peace agreement is signed (Aug. 13). British-led NATO forces enter the country and disarm the guerrillas. Background: Macedonia and the Balkans.
- U.S. spy plane and Chinese jet collide (April 2); Sino-American relations deteriorate during a standoff. The 24 crew members of the U.S. plane were detained for 11 days and released after the U.S. issued a formal statement of regret.
- Former Yugoslav president Slobodan Milosevic is delivered to UN tribunal in The Hague to await war-crime trial (June 29).
- Without U.S., 178 nations reach agreement on climate accord, which rescues, though dilutes, 1997 Kyoto Protocol (July 23).
- In response to Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, U.S. and British forces launch bombing campaign on Taliban government and al-Qaeda terrorist camps in Afghanistan (Oct. 7). Bombings continue on a daily basis. Background: Afghanistan.
- Irish Republican Army announces that it has begun to dismantle its weapons arsenal, marking a dramatic leap forward in Northern Ireland peace process (Oct. 23). Background: Northern Ireland Primer.
- At a UN-sponsored summit in Bonn, Germany, Afghani factions meet to create a post-Taliban government (Nov. 27). Hamid Karzai is selected as head of the transitional government (Dec. 5). Background: Who's Who in Afghanistan.
- Taliban regime in Afghanistan collapses after two months of bombing by American warplanes and fighting by Northern Alliance ground troops (Dec. 9).
- Israel condemns the Palestinian Authority as a "terror-supporting entity" and severs ties with leader Yasir Arafat following mounting violence against Israelis (Dec. 3). The Israeli Army begins bombing Palestinian areas. Background: Middle East.
Founding day Chiec Non Ky Dieu (31-3) in history
- Day 31-3 year 1492: Queen Isabella and King Ferdinand of Spain decreed the expulsion of non-Christian Jews.
- Day 31-3 year 1889: The Eiffel Tower in Paris officially opened.
- Day 31-3 year 1917: The United States took possession of the Virgin Islands.
- Day 31-3 year 1918: Daylight Saving Time went into effect in the United States.
- Day 31-3 year 1949: Newfoundland became Canada's tenth province.
- Day 31-3 year 1959: The Dalai Lama, fleeing Chinese repression of an uprising in Tibet, arrived at the Indian border and was granted political asylum.
- Day 31-3 year 1968: President Lyndon Johnson announced that he would not run for re-election.
- Day 31-3 year 1995: Major League Baseball players agreed to end the sport’s longest strike in history after a judge ordered a preliminary injunction against team owners.
- Day 31-3 year 2005: Terry Schiavo died 13 days after her feeding tube was removed.