Actress Luu Dao
Living place: Beijing
Birthday: 12-7-1978 (44 years old)
Population of the world 1978: 4.302 billions
Global rank: #83199
Phone number: updating
Liu Tao is a Chinese actress who is known as the "first beauty of historical drama".
- Golden TVS Awards as A Chau in 2004
- New Year's Eve - 2006 MTV Movie Awards Ceremony
- Best Actress in 2007 Drama "Great Song Kaiguo"
- China Mobile Data Group's Most Outstanding Woman in 2007
- Chinese actress with the best image in 2007
- Korean Cultural Ambassador in 2010
- Ambassador of "Hope and Prayer Project" by the adult foundation Awarded by China Development in 2010
- Powerful Female Star of the Year 2012 awarded by World Travel Magazine in 2012
- Excellent Actress at the Festival 2013 Asian Idols
- The 2013 "Breakthrough Beauty of the Year" Award
- A media Woman Award 2013
- Modern Bride Award of the Year 2013
- Best Actress in the movie The Old Age 2013
- Best Actress at the National Opera 2013
- Active Woman Award best of the year due to the magazine Awarded by LaDy Style magazine in 2013
- Modern Fashion Star of 2013
- Favorite Actress at Golden Eagle Awards 2014
- Thi Hau Kim Ung 2014
- The goddess Weibo sina in 2015
- Best TV Actress with Ne Hoang Chua in Lang Nha Bang 2015
- The most powerful actress with Ni Hoang Chua District (Lang Nha Bang) and Mi Xu (My Nguyet Truyen) in 2015
- Top 3 excellent actresses of the Phi Thien Award in 2015
- The most powerful actress of the year at Sina Weibo in 2016
- The most popular actress at the Annual Film Quality Evaluation Conference in Shanghai
- 2016 :
- Best Supporting Actress as Mi Xu (My Nguyet Truyen) at Bach Ngoc Lan 2016
In 1993, when Liu Tao was 15 years old, according to her father's wishes, she joined the Nanjing military dance troupe and studied singing, dancing, and performing.
She moved to Guangzhou and studied law at the school. Guangdong Foreign University and paid her own tuition in 1998. Since 2000, she has acted in many commercials, including one with Vuong Luc Hoanh.
At the age of 24, in 2002, Luu Dao was just chosen to play a role in the movie "Hoan Chau 3 Ways" by female director Quynh Dao. Two years later, her role as A Chau in the TV series "Thien Long Ba Bu" helped Liu Tao become one of the most popular actresses in mainland China. In 2008, at the peak of his career, Luu Dao announced "quit the game" to "follow him back to the palace". Since getting married, Liu Tao's life has changed a lot. However, with a passion for acting, she still accepted an invitation to act in movies. After that, her husband's business got into trouble. When her family was in trouble, many people speculated that Luu Dao was quickly completing divorce procedures to escape... In response to the harsh tongue of public opinion, Liu Dao calmly replied: "The Every person's life always has difficult periods, like the stock market, sometimes up and down. I believe everything will pass", and affirmed not to part with her husband at any cost. : "I chose him, I definitely can't leave him, maybe everyone will turn away, but I will still be by his side"
Going through the storms of life, Luu Dao became more and more beautiful and loving, and his career followed it up like a kite in the wind. Returning to showbiz after getting married is not an easy thing, but Luu Dao did it and was extremely successful. 2015 is considered a breakthrough year for beauty, she participated in two historical blockbusters, Lang Nha Bang and My Nguyet Truyen. Both films received very good response from the audience, helping Liu Tao to win the Best TV Actor award of the year.
On June 22, 2008, Liu Tao gave birth to a daughter in the United States. In September 2009, she gave birth to a son in the US. A Chau confided that the role of a mother in each family is unique and irreplaceable, because a mother transmits life and warmest emotions to her child. She also shared that in the family, girls are always more attached to their mothers than sons and bring her special emotions. Luu Dao personally prepared a party for his family. There is a saying "Truth knows the truth", the beautiful love that Liu Dao has for Vuong Kha and his family has finally paid off. Recently, on his personal page, her husband A Chau easily gave his wife winged compliments. He wrote: "When I was at my lowest, she assumed the status of a girl, wrapped me, shouldered everything, brought me back to the peak, and raised the sail with me. Compared to her, I was a man. I have to dedicate my life to repaying my wife's kindness." Through many ups and downs in life, Liu Tao said love and courage have helped her maintain a happy family.
Luu Dao birthday 12-7-1978 (at the age of 44).
Where is Actress Luu Dao's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Luu Dao was born in Giang Tay, of China. Mr working and living in Beijing, of China. Mr, whose Zodiac is Cancer, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Horse. Luu Dao's global rank is 83199 and whose rank is 2566 in list of famous Actress. Population of the world in 1978 is about 4.302 billions persons.
Portrait of Actress Liu Tao
Liu Tao- received the Chinese Famous Actress Award
Images of Actress Liu Tao and Lam Xinru
Images of Liu Tao at her wedding with Wang Ke
Portrait of beautiful women Liu Dao and Liu Dao are happy with their two children
Top famous Actress
Top famous Zodiac of Cancer
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Horse
Top celebrities born in 1978
Top celebrities born in July
Top celebrities born in 12th
Born in Giang Tay
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1978 and 12-7
Events in the world in the birth year of Luu Dao
- Rhodesia's Prime Minister Ian D. Smith and three black leaders agree on transfer to black majority rule (Feb. 15).
- US Senate approves Panama Canal neutrality treaty (March 16); votes treaty to turn canal over to Panama by year 2000 (April 18).
- Former Italian Premier Aldo Moro kidnapped by left wing terrorists, who kill five bodyguards (March 16); he is found slain (May 9).
- Pope Paul VI , dead at 80, mourned (Aug. 6); new Pope, John Paul I, 65, dies unexpectedly after 34 days in office (Sept. 28); succeeded by Karol Cardinal Wojtyla of Poland as John Paul II (Oct. 16).
- "Framework for Peace" in Middle East signed by Egypt's President Anwar Sadat and Israeli Premier Menachem Begin after 13-day conference at Camp David led by President Jimmy Carter (Sept. 17).
- Jim Jones's followers commit mass suicide in Jonestown, Guyana (Nov. 18).
Birthday Luu Dao (12-7) in history
- Day 12-7 year 1543: King Henry VIII of England married his sixth and last wife, Catherine Parr.
- Day 12-7 year 1690: In the Battle of Boyne in Ireland, Protestant William of Orange defeated James II of Roman Catholicism.
- Day 12-7 year 1862: Congress authorized the Medal of Honor.
- Day 12-7 year 1960: The first Etch-A-Sketch went on sale.
- Day 12-7 year 1979: Kiribati, formerly the Gilbert Islands, gained its independence from the United Kingdom.
- Day 12-7 year 1984: Democratic presidential nominee Walter Mondale became the first major-party candidate to choose a woman as a running mate when he announced his choice of Geraldine Ferraro.